Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Episode 28

Dex-chan lover
Yes, the one who can solve the problem of breathing underwater must be one of the remaining 3 Monarchs aside from our cute little tiger cup. 😁
Either the Monarch in charge of water or the one in charge of air/wind.

I can't figure out what the fuck kind of story Patora is trying to tell after 28 chapters. It just seems like wish fulfillment without any plot or character growth to give the manga structure.

Group Leader
@Hexador well it is wish fulfillment story at first and foremost. Heck, the author did write it as a hobby and one day suddenly it was exploded in the Japanese online novel community. Thus, why it is here right now.

The plot? well, at heart the series is about slice of life and a little bit comedy and adventures. Also, the MC tries to live a normal life but the world has big mysteries. So he's not moving towards the plot but the plot is trying to catch him (slowly but surely).

Char development? 28 chapters is too early imo (for a series with 16 vol LN and still going on strong) to judge his char development but if you've been following him closely, there's been hinted in which direction this guy and the girls will be at.

but again, different people have different taste.. maybe this one isn't for you.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
@Tesla:

Not sure which names they will have in the manga but those are the two I thought of indeed. 😁

Double-page supporter
i still find it quite funny how this is the only beach scene within the ln until vol 12-13 (still enough fan service in between though) and this just so happens to be within the time frame of the anime. xD

@Hexador what kind of story it is changes quite a bit over the ln volumes, but there is a goal once the phrase get more involved and once he gets acquainted with a few more countries. All in all the author introduces new things all the time in order for it to not become stale once touya can teleport to anywhere in the world on a whim.

>read up to ch 28
>complain about filler
am amaze people have the time reading something that didnt interest them that long, is your life is just a 'filler' too?

Dex-chan lover
I can't figure out what the fuck kind of story Patora is trying to tell after 28 chapters.
Well I suppose that can happen-
It just seems like wish fulfillment
The answer was inside you all along.

But seriously, I know I already read this chapter. I wonder why it was only marked as read on here up to 26 or so. Also I ordinarily would have been an asshole commented in here months ago about something or other. Onward ho, to see where I actually left off.

Dex-chan lover
Wheeze Paula in pages 17-18, I wish animated dolls were a thing. So cute

Users who are viewing this thread