Isekai Walking - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - The Village Incident

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the next goblin attack will come before an opportunity to leave peacefully or renegotiate. Of course, the adventurers might fight their way past the goblins and leave the villagers to their fates, but any such possibility will probably be ignored.

Now, my advice to you is that, when you find yourself in such a situation, defeat the goblins but then tell the villagers that you are going to report them to the guild so that they cannot get any further service, unless they sign a document indebting themselves to pay twelve times the originally promised sum (twice the fee per goblin) plus 3% interest per annum, compounded, and cane the chief as you watch.
I yield, you are definitely more experienced in the ways of the loan shark than I am haha.

Fed-Kun's army
we are open to all kinds of advices and we aren't against it, but before that please take look at the previous chapters comments, some specific comments do not make any sense. For example, a particular comment asked us to use "periods/full stop"... but full stops in mangas? If you go read the comments in other websites, they are full of nonsense stuff (not every comment).
And as for the good advices, we worked on them and tried to improve it.
And for the translation, some mistakes are bound to be there. Apologies

But anyways, thanks for pointing out
That's on me for not being up to date on the discourse on the... Mangadex forums. I just signed up to just point out the mistranslation and it ended up sounding like an attack. My bad. I appreciate the work because I can't be bothered to do it, I've done enough back when I worked on Gurenn Lagann stuff, I just read raws now.

Also a bit of advice for the group is that this manga's source web novel is popular and quite long, over 460 chapters on kakuyomu and manga chp14 is web novel chp~11 equivalent, so if the manga is as popular it should also be around for a while.
If you're getting frustrated and burnt out after 14 chapters, maybe think about yourself and your wellbeing first.

Dex-chan lover
Random question. If I understand correctly, he’s kind of going off X-3 Juggernaut rules, at least in regards to forward momentum.

Theoretically, couldn’t he hitch sever wagons together, get a walking start, and pull them all with no strain?

Dex-chan lover
Random question. If I understand correctly, he’s kind of going off X-3 Juggernaut rules, at least in regards to forward momentum.

Theoretically, couldn’t he hitch sever wagons together, get a walking start, and pull them all with no strain?
Think it's just to him alone and whatever he can carry, so probably no piggyback either.

Although that theory might work, we shall probably see later...

Dex-chan lover
That's on me for not being up to date on the discourse on the... Mangadex forums. I just signed up to just point out the mistranslation and it ended up sounding like an attack. My bad. I appreciate the work because I can't be bothered to do it, I've done enough back when I worked on Gurenn Lagann stuff, I just read raws now.

Also a bit of advice for the group is that this manga's source web novel is popular and quite long, over 460 chapters on kakuyomu and manga chp14 is web novel chp~11 equivalent, so if the manga is as popular it should also be around for a while.
If you're getting frustrated and burnt out after 14 chapters, maybe think about yourself and your wellbeing first.
Over 460 chapters of Web Novel?
Manga just covered 11 chapters and it's LONGER than Web Novel chapters?

archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

Dex-chan lover
Chris really like Sora, it seems. She's even blushing after he thanked her for cleaning his face!

But that way he woke was pretty surprising. Reminds me of the opening of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Sora's new skills seem pretty overpowered. Spatial Magic was already mentioned, but Parallel Thinking seems very interesting. So does that mean he can split his thinking somehow?

That village elder wasn't really thinking about his request, huh? If a less skilled group of adventurers had taken the job, then they would have been screwed. But Sora's party seems to be skilled enough to kill a bunch of goblins, though the numbers may make it harder.

Dex-chan lover
Chris really like Sora, it seems. She's even blushing after he thanked her for cleaning his face!

But that way he woke was pretty surprising. Reminds me of the opening of Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Sora's new skills seem pretty overpowered. Spatial Magic was already mentioned, but Parallel Thinking seems very interesting. So does that mean he can split his thinking somehow?

That village elder wasn't really thinking about his request, huh? If a less skilled group of adventurers had taken the job, then they would have been screwed. But Sora's party seems to be skilled enough to kill a bunch of goblins, though the numbers may make it harder.
It's not like underskilled adventures take a seemingly easy task, remember first episode of Goblin Slayer? They were fucked. Literally.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah well, not every manga is gonna be Goblin Slayer.
While true alot of series copy popular ones. God remember how many isekai we got after Overlord blew up with Protags that were evil for no reason or morally ambiguous without knowing why things happened in Overlord? Isekai Walking feels like alot of the weird skill series like that Automode one and all that where it kinda slice of life while keeping to the tropes, not sure what the first one is but they are all so similar I have to imagine there was a first.

"can shut the fuck up and wait until someone else picks this up"
Right on! Appreciate the work you've all put in for us to be able to read these chapters 😁

Users who are viewing this thread