Isekai Walking - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Mining City

Dex-chan lover
I get that the innkeeper loves beauty, but she sure does come off a bit too creepy with all those paintings of herself.

It's interesting that the walking skill is mentioned twice here. First, when Sora isn't exhausted by walking up slopes, and second when the party notices his shoes are worn out. It's really become so natural to him!

Chris noticed the bunny cloud! But it seems she doesn't want to mention it to Sora yet. Wonder why?

The prankster slime shouldn't be as scary as the wolves they fought, but what it lacks in strength, I'm sure it makes up for in cunning. The party's teamwork is gonna be very crucial to defeating it!

Aggregator gang
Rurika's tits looked bigger than usual on that close up. Flat > Oppai.

You know what would of been weird? If that Inn Keeper NTR'd the waifus. He could have tied them up and fucked the MC. Forcing them to watch in the cuck corner.
🤮 🤮 🤮 I vomit thinking of that scenario.

Well, hopefully after this and before they leave he impregnates them. Or at least Chris.

Thanks for the TL
There is no way someone without an NTR fetish would think of this as a possible scenario. You're weird af.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Double-page supporter
never disappears? that seems pretty serious for a low ranking monster, hard to heal? sure but never goes away? that just seems to much. imagine it biting your face and you're permanently disfigured
it probably meant that it won't naturally recover and something like a minor healing potion is enough to make it disappear

Dex-chan lover
There it is; the creepy and highly unwanted "okama" archetype, aka burly gay men in drag played for laughs. The sooner they leave the mining town, the better.

On a much more pleasant note, the thought of those two sharing a bed is something that needs to be made a reality. Hell, just get married already.

Dex-chan lover
Inn keeper reminds me of Dolce from Log Horizon, what a cutie.

It's good that Sora equipment does take damage from wear, not like the usual "Superman aura" that keeps his clothes intact due to magic.

Slime is a man of culture.

Thank for scanlation!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"It's Bite mark never disappeared"

Aren't this a pervert slime already!!!??

Dex-chan lover
To everyone thinking it can't be healed with potions/magic, I think the "never disappears" is more "doesn't heal naturally", magical healing can probably take care of it, even if it requires one of these "average" potions to do so, or perhaps even a better quality than that.

Also, permanent hickey. Ouch.
I bet it did actually bite her but it bit the inside of her cleavage, so she's a bit too shy to speak up about it around him... and then he'll find out anyway and it'll be a driving force behind his desire to improve his potions so she can stop having a slime's hickey.

Group Leader
The inn owner is not necessarily trans. He might just be a feminine man, a femboy of older age, perhaps.
Is it creepy because he's not well looking? Would there be such a negative reaction if he was a hot milf? Or if he was a butch lesbian who acts manly, instead?

Contributor
The description for the slime has a misspelled word, it should be "venture" and not "venter". It does crawl into tight places, but that slime is not sus.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Seriously, if this 'arc' is going to continue to extend them being together in adventures and character developments, MC should just, might as well, travel the world with them. He is still not making sense of going solo if he can still get the same experience and even more if he travels with Rurika and Chris (i.e. will still get to travel and see the world).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread