Isekai Walking - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - The Next Goal

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
It actually seems nice to walk around on the roads in that world. No car pollution, no noisy vehicles, and a low possibility of car crashes. The downside? It is painfully slow, smell of horseshit, and a high chance of bandit or monster attacks. Did I mention the horseshit?

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
It actually seems nice to walk around on the roads in that world. No car pollution, no noisy vehicles, and a low possibility of car crashes. The downside? It is painfully slow, smell of horseshit, and a high chance of bandit or monster attacks. Did I mention the horseshit?
Smells like countryside. Count me in.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

In the last panel, I saw a beastkin. I kind of wish his next companion will be a beastkin too.

Dex-chan lover
Well, if it's to raise his magic level only then I can understand why his doing stuff mankind was able to do from the moment they "tamed" fire...:facepalm:
And iirc, your left brain hemisphere is connected to your right side, eye included, and vice versa! :thonk:

wait if you can control the water temperature by just using water magic then why not just produce boiling water?

Dex-chan lover
Frieren, Bard Loen, and Saihate no Paladin if you haven't read them
I'd second Bard. It is a better version of this story. Less fluff, some more drama, but still largely a slice of life while traveling. The others are good, but Frieren is depressing (though hands down a fantastic story).

this is so cozy, anyone have manga recomendation with the same vibes as this? preferably fantasy or isekai
While there isn't much traveling, the tone of Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama is pretty similar. Exploring cultures and building relationships.

Might be worth looking at Otoyomegatari too.

Ahh. Almost forgot Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita too. This is likely the one you want the most. Closest to this story I think.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ahh. Almost forgot Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga, Slow Life wa 120-nen de Akimashita too. This is likely the one you want the most. Closest to this story I think.
Such a great story. Frieren is regularly mentioned in the comments there. Isekai Walking had a promising start, but for me it lost its initial vibe which has been a letdown. High Elf is in a different, higher realm from Isekai Walking. A very definite recommendation from me.

Sigh, this again reminds me I need to start watching Frieren. I put off reading it because the anime had been announced, but I just started reading more manga and started with web novels, so I haven't watched anime in half a year. Time flies… Even more reason to watch Frieren, haha.

Thanks for the tips!

lmao if i saw someone blowing a sleepytime snot bubble one eye closed while the other is looking around i think i'd shit myself.

Users who are viewing this thread