Isekai Walking - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Facing The Demon

Dex-chan lover
I can feel the plot armor beginning to manifest greatly within Sora

Can't wait to see what BS the author pulls out his ass for Sora to escape/survive lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
His best bet is 'devil whimsically leave them alive as long they prove they're not a threat'
😂 but wow it is courageous and insanely stupid that he tried to save the other guy

Dex-chan lover
Or a gun.
For some reason this comment reminded me of this.

vp8EPN.gif

That's a pretty interesting interaction, the demon is in control of the situation, he has the power to kill them, it's showed througth the entire interaction, at the same time Sora realized that the demon didn't kill the people and shows he's clearly logical so he's not unreasonable. the best course of action is to try to show you're not unreasonable too and that you are willing to offer something that appeases the other party curiosity or compassion, the other options are running away (i don't think it will work) or fighting (i don't think it will work either).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

But this became an absurd Isekai Mexican Standoff.
And I have to say, this might just end up with a good dose of talk-no-jutsu.
Sora should hurry and alchemize an atom bomb soon.

Double-page supporter
Don't worry, Mr. Demon.
We're all asking the same thing...

Aggregator gang
Checked out the novella:
he convinces a demon to put a curse on him that prevents him from damaging the Demon King. After that, he'll ask a few questions, ask to spare the other summoners, and the demon will just fly away. Demon also break the slave mask.
+ten-year-old waifu
That is just plain stupid. Hopefully the manga story is better

Dex-chan lover
That is just plain stupid. Hopefully the manga story is better
Here's another version of the same chain of events; The demon himself actually is not against all humans. His goal is not the extinction or domination of humanity. As long as his liege is safe, then he's happy to manipulate things in his favor. In fact, he needs all the fighting power he can get for the demon's true goal.

Source: I read the Webnovel.

Aggregator gang
"That said, leaving uncertain risks is not my style." MC must have learned something we're not shown if he thinks holding himself hostage was going to work.
He's not holding himself hostage? Not like he put a gun to his head and is daring the demon to do something. He's courageously blocking the shot to save someone. He's panicking, but still wants to save someone. Obviously, not a smart thing, but again, panicking.

There is a reason.
The demons are not genocidal maniacs who want to kill all humans. They're actually fine coexisting with humans, but they can't really coexist with a kingdom that believes humans are inherently superior to all other races, uses slavery magic to strip people of their free will, kidnaps people from other worlds to use as cannon fodder against the demons, and casually throws away otherworlders who aren't useful and preemptively kills otherworlders that might end up falling into the hands of rival countries. Sora is no fan of this country's king, and that makes him a potential ally of the demons.
So IG for this story, Demons aren't exactly the EVIL BAD people, but not GOOD MORAL, just want to do their thing.
Which tbf, is similar to what normal human would do, if they are strong af.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
His best bet is 'devil whimsically leave them alive as long they prove they're not a threat'
😂 but wow it is courageous and insanely stupid that he tried to save the other guy
What if I told you "the other guy" is actually a girl?

Dex-chan lover
What if I told you "the other guy" is actually a girl?
Really really clinche but mc didn't realize with the voice?
Oh well if she's a girl then she'll definitely become his companion and she would have been forced into her position by the enemy (seirei gensouki plot if it rings a bell)

Dex-chan lover
Really really clinche but mc didn't realize with the voice?
It's a bit hard to tell, especially with how much the mask is boosting her physical abilities, but
she's only 10 years old.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Demon "I'm going to kill you"
Slave interrupts
Demon "ok I'll kill you too"
Mc jumps in the way as if to stop the dude that wants him dead from killing the slave

... soooo the literal only way out for mc is "hahaha, I like your guts, let's fight again when you are stronger" even tho it's 100% not the demons character... author needs a brain scan asap

It's a bit hard to tell, especially with how much the mask is boosting her physical abilities, but she's only 10 years old.
I think it would be nice if you would use the spoiler function when actually spoiling parts of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread