Isekai Yururi Camp - Ch. 5 - Lydia The High Elf

Dex-chan lover
Name translation mistake aside, Rentt being something more than just a basic golem is neat. We already knew Rentt was the best, but this just makes him better. "Gaia Note" feels like another weird translation mistake, but whatever; Rentt is Rentt, best boy is best boy. The comparisons to Nonbiri Nouka are definitely very much visible, but I'm enjoying this far more. Dude doesn't need to populate a village with his seed to be a cool dude. "Tree Pillar" just wants to work on a farm, not build an entire small nation. The scale (so far) is significantly less nonsensical. Doesn't help that Nonbiri also drags on way too long and got stale as hell with all the half chapters of NOTHING HAPPENING, but still.

Can't wait to see how Eliza, Rentt, and "Tree Pillar" interact next time.
I wonder if he's not going to "seed a kingdom." Story is pretty derivative of Nonbiri Nouka. The birth of ancient city-states coincides with agriculture. And since his name is wood/forest puns, what does a tree do but grow stronger and spread its seeds? When he plows the earth, will he plow his harem?!

Dex-chan lover
So he lives within the forest of death. This author sure did shamelessly "borrow" many ideas from isekai nonbiri nouka. Kind of surprising considering the author's list of novels... guess they all run a little thin on ideas every now and then.
Just checked the authors other works and they're all just kinda copies of other more popular manga, especially the material collection one. Am not hating but damn

Dex-chan lover
Forest of Death? Part of the Demon Kingdom? Where have I seen this before?

Dex-chan lover
So real question, why did they have to de-cloth her? His medicine worked instantly and putting her next to a fire would have sufficed. Another also is why he didn't expect a female to wake up naked somewhere weird wouldn't freak out....

Oh the elf side she collapsed in the middle of the forest but somehow was soaking wet from the lake..... Another issue with said elf is shes waay too trusting here.

On the god side so they dumped MC into the middle of a mega dangerous forest? What if he died day 1 from a monster attack? They really just dumped him in mordor without any knowledge or anything about the world he now inhabits?

Dex-chan lover
I pulled you out of the river
No you didn't. She was passed out next to the log you rode back home. We saw it last chapter and this chapter. She was on dry ground the entire time.

Dex-chan lover
isekai nonbiri nouka. Kind of a running theme of stealing plot points from the other manga, but changing just enough so that the other author doesn't bother to call them out for it.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. And isekai nonbiri nouka is pretty damn good. I’d copy bits of it if I’m writing a similar story. I tried making a completely original setting and ended up not finishing my lore after 7 years due to motivational limits.

Double-page supporter
Youve reminded me of the hero of men, Pelinal Whitestrake.
If you haven't heard of him, here's a video that summarizes him.
If even that's too much for you
he's a cyborg goblin slayer for elves
Pelinal Lore is Deep, if we exclude the fact he was a massive madman with extreme genocidial tendencies, as the video summarize.

Translating the MC name is quite nonsense

Dex-chan lover
"This is not a weapon", say the MC holding a knife, and then demonstrate how it's even sharp enough to carve wood.

Top shelf writing there.

Dex-chan lover
Why do these authors always do this like why is the assumuption when they wake up that they were gonna do smth to them when it would be way more sense that they saved them like hello you were blacked out right in the middle of the forest

Users who are viewing this thread