Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 18 - What is This Feeling?

Dex-chan lover
This seems like a prelude to a blood bath. Explode Godspeed MC. Thanks for the scanlation

Dex-chan lover
The first girl to strike, iirc. I'm totally rooting for her. Out of the five heroines, I can't see any better option than her. But knowing how Sasuga Kei could create some insane twists, I'd say it is still too soon to be sure.
:wooow:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Blud is the perfect house husband. Even I wouldn't stop to bag him. He's caring, hes cute, he's got something special about him especially if he'd managed to live with 4 or was it 5 girls and stay sane and reasonable. Bro casually bagged all the girls in this series but it's definitely going to be a heartbreaker of a series and we're only at chapter 18. Ah the joys of being young (not that this would happen to anyone)

thank you for TL as always :giggle: also is this manga a biweekly release or monthly?

Dex-chan lover
Whos gonna win? WHOS GONNA GET CRUSHED? PLACE YOUR BETS FOLKS!

Dex-chan lover
Hiromi is just sitting there having women throw their emotions and expectations at him. He has not expressed a desire for any of them at this point. It'll be a great twist when he says no to all of them a develops a love interest with someone outside their group.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like he's a rare harem protagonist whose popularity makes sense. He's def a keeper and one of my favorite Sasuga Kei protags. Mfer is suffering from success and is definitely in for a rollercoaster.

Users who are viewing this thread