Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Ch. 27 - What is a Spouse?

Dex-chan lover
Tbh i don’t think what the gf did was that wrong. Sometimes people want to settle down with a safe choice and that’s fine not everyone can have their true love. i do think talking like that behind his back sucks tho.
Yeps I actually like her inner conflict to which Ill say I'm actually really glad I'm wrong with the whole preggy thing. I really felt it when he said "do you think I like doing all the housework?" glad he finally leaves her. . . .

Tho, dat said, I still dont like he got back with her for that time being tho. Forgiving someone who threw him like that just because his deck told him so

Thank you as always for the sl!

Let's hope that their rawdogging doesn't come to fuck MC over in a later date.

"I'm pregnant, you have to marry me after all-"
9x289i.jpg
The risk is high that she will return in a future story arc pregnant (with him?). We are still talking about the author of domestic na kanojo so I wouldn't be surprised

Dex-chan lover
Tbh i don’t think what the gf did was that wrong. Sometimes people want to settle down with a safe choice and that’s fine not everyone can have their true love. i do think talking like that behind his back sucks tho.
Yeah this is not gonna be taken well, but what she said wasn't all that bad. Saying that she doesn't want to chase some sort of rich guy but instead wants someone who is instead easy to live with is, by itself, not that bad.

The problem is, well, articulated by our dude. That she doesn't want to be in a relationship with someone, but wants someone there to make life easier for her. Which, again, not even that bad of a thing. But she just wants someone to use rather than someone to love, and him realizing that and telling her that she needs to realize that she's in relationships with people is another way his wisdom, which has made him a really interesting MC, has shown itself.

It's not a bitter decision, one he's happy with, or one made in haste or anger. He didn't blow up at her and call her a manipulating whore. Instead, he realized that she was approaching all this wrong and it would never work out.

ex- girlfriend + I only want you + excited + nutbust + slavery + date +gone to trip+ hotel+ balls squeezed dry + heard slut badmouthing using him for her own benifit + gone to beach+ breakup with slut+ came back to share house everyone happy but = MC heartbroken

Supporter
Right? I thought it was interesting. This was the reason he moved in with them. I did think the "ending" lacked impact but I don't think she's gone. She'll try to ensnare him in some other way. Possible baby trap?
I'm hoping she's gone for good and he's learned from this, but we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
What she needs is a simp not husband, should try vtubing and bait some dumb simp that can do anything

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it like bro suddenly sober when he got post-nut clarity. Good for him. She's not the best partner for him. All she wants is a servant.

...she should go to the host club if that's what she wants.

Dex-chan lover
Being a house husband isn't a bad deal, but if you become a house husband because she only see as a means to an end then that is an entirely different story.
That's the thing. Being a house husband is alright, but at least, find someone who will respect and appreciate you being a house husband.

The case with this bitch, she didn't have any respect for Hiromi. All she see is just "He is a convenient tool to have." If they end up married, I bet my ass, she gonna fuck some guy out there while Hiromi stay at home taking care of the house unknowing the bitch's affair.

Dex-chan lover
the lion the witch the audacity of this bitch to treat him like that. 100% deserved

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I don't feel bad for you, you're a fucking idiot. Hopefully you've learned your lesson.

I'm not unsympathetic; there was a time my ex could have walked back into my life and I would have sat up like a trained seal. But you did this to yourself, MC. You do not get back the respect you lost so easily.

Dex-chan lover
MC and his Ex suffered from a difference in values. She wanted a labor alliance, he wanted an emotional union to belong in.

For her, cheating doesn't break the benefits of shared labor. She didn't feel the same emotional connection that would make cheating odious. There is a partner for her that wouldn't care about the cheating either. But it's not our sweet and earnest bear cub of an MC.

If they could communicate their needs and desires better, they could have headed off disaster before it occurred. But we often don't learn in life and relationships until we touch the hot stove.

Users who are viewing this thread