Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.5 - Could I Try Living with You?

Dex-chan lover
This was a chapter that released on Jump+ on the same day Volume 1 was released. The volume extras have been uploaded and the next issue of the magazine comes out in less than 48 hours with 2 chapters (although it might be just 1 chapter since this chapter just came out but I'm not sure).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
just hope this chapter gets published in volume 2. cause they left it censored even though shonen jump + is cool with nudity :(

Group Leader
This was a chapter that released on Jump+ on the same day Volume 1 was released. The volume extras have been uploaded and the next issue of the magazine comes out in less than 48 hours with 2 chapters (although it might be just 1 chapter since this chapter just came out but I'm not sure).
can you change this chapter number to 7.6 or 7.7 , so I'm not confused?

Dex-chan lover
Woman moment

pretty much. 5 males would maybe make small talk about games or sports, live together for 4 years, and dip. Then they'd call each other best friends.

On topic: sweet chapter, didn't realize Lili would be shy. Given how chapter 1 had her drag a strange man into her room, made him strip for money, and drew him, it's quite the turnaround to realize she just wanted to avoid talking to everyone. But also not surprising given her upbringing.

Dex-chan lover
can you change this chapter number to 7.6 or 7.7 , so I'm not confused?
There's no official chapter number and it's not a part of the first volume so until it gets an official one I'm going to leave it without one in case it gets added to a later volume.

Dex-chan lover
Because of someone said in the forum post for ch. 1 that they misread "Chloris" (it was "Cloris" then IIRC) as "Clitoris", now I always read it as such...

Users who are viewing this thread