Issho ni Kurashite ii desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Are You Being Loved?

Dex-chan lover
why did it take me this long to realize this is the same author/artist from domestic girlfriend? man idk if I want to keep reading this good story telling but she is shit at endings rui deserved better fuck Hina

Dex-chan lover
Sonoda's embarrassment patterns are all over the place.
Pretending to be a fiance, including sex on camera? I sleep.
Pretending to be a bodyguard? REAL SHIT.

Dex-chan lover
In Japan: "here's this bag I bought online you can use as a shield!"

Meanwhile, in America: "you have your concealed carry license, so just use your M&P Shield!"

Dex-chan lover
The protagonist in with another lukewarm take about to change another girl's life by just saying and doing mildly nice things

Don't care for the idol girl though, wake me up when it's back to the hot artsy chick

Dex-chan lover
Something really needs to be done about this toxic celeb, idol and influencer parasocial relationship maker of an industry which is more infulational now more so than ever.

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if he is stupid or just stupid, how you think it's gonna lead to? Why not observe from afar and try to find the creep
I'm sorry, do you seriously believe this man, who has mainly been cooking and cleaning for the women this whole time is gonna automatically know how to catch some stalker? You're acting like he has received some sort of secret training or something

Supporter
I hope i don't see a comment going "wait why the stalker got a drama, he's a bodyguard isn't that common sense?"

There's no common sense in papparazzi articles, it's out of context pictures with a headline ALWAYS, if it was that easy Fake News wouldn't even be something to discuss

Oh, oh, I am getting Domestic na Kanojo flashbacks. The stalker arc was really dramatic. I hope she doesn´t do the same thing at this point in the manga, because we had 150+ Chapters of character building in Domestic na Kanojo. It would feel forced after not even 20Chapters.

Dex-chan lover
idol culture is trash.
this idol clture is so insane i refuse to belive its real, like, there is no way its THIS bad, right? Its just being exaggerated for the sake of anime and manga, right? please?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I don't understand why he's being so cringily judgy. She distrusts and dislikes men so he just takes a dump on her dreams while also pressuring her weaknesses at the same time? Obviously she's gonna get away from you, now how you gonna bodyguard her? Cringy cringe and the topic was already this stupid idol drama.

Dex-chan lover
this idol clture is so insane i refuse to belive its real, like, there is no way its THIS bad, right? Its just being exaggerated for the sake of anime and manga, right? please?
Nope - it's pretty nuts the levels of insane stalkertude that they go through in Japan ( ). It's a problem of parasocial relationships that have become increasingly normalized. Ultimately this is a thing that dissipates as people discover traditional social relationships that supplant these forms of fantasy that can never be as meaningful as the actual connections we gain IRL.

Dex-chan lover
One comment thinks he’s a professional body guard

Another doesn’t realize that tensions r high and she’s still somewhat of a kid

Then there’s the one that doesn’t realize this problem is quite huge in Japan so yes it’ll evidently come up in a cookie cutter format in many mangas

And one saying he’s treating her like the usual idolfag/preachy cringe shit

Preachy cringe? Sure, man’s played devils advocate (in albeit a shit situation) to get some understanding for a sentence or 2 and it’s preaching cringe

The idolfag comment ig has some actual sustenance to it but would still disagree though that’s ig a matter of perspective at that point

I’d agree he handled it like shit but treating her like an idolfag? No he quite literally said, not in that manner, not to love every Individual fan like that, but the fact that she’s not being sincere; similar to if Taylor Swift tomorrow was found to be someone with a putrid hate for females and that was just her persona, wouldn’t sit too well with her female fans now would it? Even the non stalker ones……..

Sure, an entertainer provides that specific bit of entertainment, finishes, goes home, gg no strings attached that’s their job; but being insincere doesn’t sit well with people, and like it or not, even if it’s not a direct part of ur job the entertainment (as a whole regardless of the specific form of entertainment) business has a ton of aspects to it that have to be taken into consideration. Should they have to? Not necessarily, is it like that? Yes, and being insincere with the people who support u and treating them just like ur paycheck when that’s not what ur portraying comes of as both non correlated and correlated at the same time

“I love reading this shit”, I’m saying the same about ur comment………….

Not to mention, there’s this thing called progress, and this thing allows for characters to not always be in the right for every gajibillion shit that goes on in their life

Group Leader
If all the girl housemates fall for him, wouldn’t it make the rule null and void?
No, instead they'll all be kicked out and he'll have his own place again without paying a dime.

keikaku.jpg

What word is she using that got translated as 'stan'? I'm curious what the Japanese equivalent is.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be better to just hire a bodyguard? I mean, surely she has the means to do it, being an idol.

Users who are viewing this thread