Italiajin no Onnanoko ga Isourou Suru Koto ni Natta (Pre-Serialization)

So.. I have seen on Amazon this is 'volume 1'
And also the auther has another series on twitter.. this could be a sequel (it looks similiar but not quite lol)
I have no idea if this is over but I would like more tbh

Power Uploader
i've gone ahead and marked this as completed, since as far as i can tell, theres nothing else the author is working on that's a part of this web series, and the last chapter was a while ago

Just getting to the personal life part and the author cuts it off right there. If this was getting axed, I guess that was a bad way to end the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Did this series suddenly get axed? Never got a chance to read it, but I saw I saw the rating just divebomb from an 8 to a 6.

Dex-chan lover
I have to memorialize something here. There was a chapter, I think it was 31 or 32. It was uploaded under "no group" by an account with "Sniper" in the name that was created the same day. An account expressly created to snipe, if you will. As it was that account's first upload, it had to go into a queue...

It was in that queue for less than a day, but that was long enough that Ultralight Scans was able to post the entire rest of the manga before it was accepted and visible to the public.

This chapter has since been deleted, possibly to hide the uploader's shame. But the internet never forgets.

Users who are viewing this thread