It’s Time to Change the Genre - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

Looks like her memories are no longer tied to her past life~!

My bet is that she has been "remembering" these "memories" for a while, and just hadn't had something disconnected enough to notice the difference in past visions Vs the story she actually read.

Double-page supporter
At first I thought that this was Rudiger misinterpreting Luca's asking if he held platonic love for him as romantic. But that's not the case. I also don't think that the scene can be interpreted as anything but literal. Rudiger says "That's just how father-son relationships work in Winterwald," and I think that's exactly it.

Double-page supporter
Looks like her memories are no longer tied to her past life~!

My bet is that she has been "remembering" these "memories" for a while, and just hadn't had something disconnected enough to notice the difference in past visions Vs the story she actually read.
She never read this "story" in her Korean life, this is a misconception caused by her memory of 2 past lives being jumbled together and her rationalizing the Life as OG Judith as a novel she read. She was OG Judith, reincarnated in Korea after dying, then became Judith again after Luca rewound time. The "novel" she read didn't exist, she only has information OG Judith would have experienced or heard 2nd hand

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread