Itsudemo Jitaku Ni Kaereru Ore Wa, Isekai De Gyoushounin O Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@JWChibi
I disagree with most of what you said
While I do agree that to say that towards a child that you have barely met isn't the best it's not completely illogical either. He, as a man, saw this young girl be kind and helpful and to him those are qualities that would make a good wife. It's not that those traits are exclusive to wives, it's his image of what a good wife would be like. Even if she is just a kid right now, that part of her will likely stay the same even in her future years, hence the "someday" part of his sentence.

I'm not going to say that this is perfect writing or anything dumb like that, but saying that what he said is "out of nowhere" or unbelievable is untrue.
Hope I got my message across fine

Nobody talking about how cute it was that the gramma pulled out tiny little dolls to explain the different license types?

@Akito_Himenokji

He later introduces waterproof matches

Matches are easier for medieval-level adventurers to carry and use. And even cheaper than lighters. Three or four boxes of 40 matches each at the general store is only about 200 yen or 2 copper coins. So you can already see a 1.5x or 2x profit if you sell each box for 1 copper coin apiece.
And matches don't leave much trash like disposable lighters, so good for the environment.

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi "You will make a good wife someday" is a fairly common saying in Japan though, even (or maybe especially) for kiddos. And not only in mangas.
Possibly just because they are young* - older kids (nearing marriageable age) will be probably have started considering their future and having their own opinion about what to do (probably studies), so roping them into such a saying is probably ng these days.

(*Blog descriptions from people who worked in Japan in school for young kids (7-9 ish?) described it as a place where some of the girls would be focused on a future as wives and nothing else. Apparently it was also a place where you had to protect your ass, lest you get kanchood by the crazy kidlets, usually boys though.)

Nobody talking about how cute it was that the gramma pulled out tiny little dolls to explain the different license types?

aZ3X9pp_460s.jpg

I'm hoping grandma is still alive in this world somewhere honestly. Also what an amazing level of shocked for that guy to have.

AHSVSHAHAHAHAHA I mean, I understand he's shocked or whatever but why did he scream hahaha, he just screamed aaahhhhhh so loudly hahahahsha XDDDD

XL

Dex-chan lover
If they're this excited over matches, wait till they see a lighter. Burn baby burn. XD

Contributor
The Hawker is actually 3 copper so 300 yen per day peddler is correct but the shop keeper is 3 silver for 10 days not daily.

Fed-Kun's army
that is one lax management, wonder what they would say if there's no market space after giving the pass

why the fuck is MC's first thought is "she'll make a good wife someday"? ? Is this a japanese thing??? that's weird?

Fed-Kun's army
Not a week has passed and MC's already thinking of breaking Child Protection Laws in his original world.

@XL
Matches make more sense. Since they're disposable and single use only, that means the customer will keep coming back for more. Repeat business. A lighter means the customer won't come back for a while since you can get hundreds of lights per lighter.

Users who are viewing this thread