I've Been Kicked Out of an S-Rank Guild. But Only I Can Communicate With Dragons. Before I Knew It, I Became the Greatest Dragon Knight - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I like how the author felt the need to make the guild application cost a lot of money, only for a random flashback to solve that instantly, felt kinda thrown in.
Might have been put better in the novel, probably wasn't good enough pacing for the mangaka

Dex-chan lover
quick to level up his guild, but i guess, since there's a dragon god involved, it surely would prefer his kin to be treated well.

Dex-chan lover
.... What's the point of the 'backer' if they don't... you know, back you up with financial costs/investment ??

Dex-chan lover
.... What's the point of the 'backer' if they don't... you know, back you up with financial costs/investment ??
Might be that they serve more as a guarantor or something like that, as a way to add authority and ensure legitimacy with the governing bodies that oversee things, possibly with the added facet that they act as administrators for the guilds they back/guarantee. Given that the guild contract has something to do with a contract between the supreme god and the dragon king, it could also be that the backer serves as representative of the supreme god's side of the contract, with the dragon rider(s) serving as the dragon king's representative.

Aggregator gang
Just a friendly heads up from a PR: the SFX/expression you translated as "Tut" is most commonly written in english as "Tch" it can also be used for someone clicking their tongue. you guys are easily the best MTL group out there, keep up the good work <3

Group Leader

Page 32: I'm pretty sure you meant to write "affection", not "likeness".
Changed "likeness" to "affection".

Just a friendly heads up from a PR: the SFX/expression you translated as "Tut" is most commonly written in english as "Tch" it can also be used for someone clicking their tongue. you guys are easily the best MTL group out there, keep up the good work <3
Changed "tut" to "Tch".

I was going to use 'tsk' but then, I was watch a YouTube video and someone when 'tut' and it was subtitled so I switch I guess I was wrong twice oops.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang

Changed "likeness" to "affection".

Changed "tut" to "Tch".

I was going to use 'tsk' but then, I was watch a YouTube video and someone when 'tut' and it was subtitled so I switch I guess I was wrong twice oops.

"Tsk" and "Tch" are actually both used interchangeably, "Tch" is just a bit more common in my experience.

Group Leader
"Tsk" and "Tch" are actually both used interchangeably, "Tch" is just a bit more common in my experience.
I'm looking into find a website with a big list of interjection. Hope I can find one.

Users who are viewing this thread