Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Tossed Pebble

Dex-chan lover
So a random dude walks in to a village, guided by a kid after saving said kid, and the first thing the villagers think about is BUILD HIM A HOUSE? What?!

Double-page supporter
Alchemy: the science of understanding, deconstructing, and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art; it is impossible to create something out of nothing. If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given. This is the Law of Equivalent Exchange, the basis of all alchemy. In accordance with this law, there is a taboo among alchemists: human transmutation is strictly forbidden - for what could equal the value of a human soul...?

Seems pretty nice, there's already 20 chapters in raws, and it updates once a month. Should be a fun read !

Dex-chan lover
@blablabub it actually takes more time on the novel, not that much tho.
It's explained that is because of 2 reasons in the novel, they think he is a pioneer like them and is staying there and because he talks about alchemy so he needs a workshop

This is better then I was expecting a manga of this story to be. I'm looking forward to it now.....also this is the first time I knew there were any other gods of that world.

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan :
3 wives, elf lesser noble, human and rabbit-beastman.
But first girl is best girl
the spider on the cover

Aggregator gang
is there an isekai manga where the goddess gets btfo by the MC? i'm tired of all the weak-willed main characters who just get strung along by their summoners.

@Kuroww

Not really. The closest mainstream one was
Aqua
from Konosuba yeah? That doesn't really count mmmmm.

Hitting most of if not all the same beats other isekai hit, eh, seems a bit cliches but seems a bit self-aware and at least acknowledges how bad it would be if kingdoms could just straight up yoink people from other dimensions. 7/10 for now

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub : if i recall,
the village is poor and possibly in decline, so any non-homicidal new blood is welcome. Plus building a simple house (well hut) would not take to long to build,and if he leaves it is there for the next time someone gets married so will kot go to waste

@Kuroww : the goddess is not the summoner though,
and not even worshiped by the summoners, they are a theocracy built around a fake religion worshiping a God who does jot exist. It is basically an excuse for their corrupt racist agenda (to them anyone not human is lesser and only deserves to be a slave).
Who summoned heroes as superweapons to conquer the rest of the world, and will drug them (except for the one with a brain who uses purification magic, which they see as sacrilege since it is the gift of their God and should not be used for small things or for free, on everything and did not trust them from day 1) into compliance with their beliefs.
The goddess is genuinely apologizing because she did make a mistake, the summoning was lost until the empire found what tuey needed for it, but has sever limits on what she can do without destroying the world and making a new one (she is a goddess of creation).

Aggregator gang
@sjmcc13 : I personally believe that a god or goddess shouldn't be making mistakes in the first place due to their power. With great power comes great responsibility.

Contributor
トレント is Treant, not Torrent: https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%A8%E3%83%B3%E3%83%88#%E3%81%9D%E3%81%AE%E4%BB%96%E3%81%AE%E4%BD%9C%E5%93%81

Users who are viewing this thread