J<->M - Ch. 1 - This Can’t Be Happening!!!

cgr

Dex-chan lover
I'm probably going to wonder which storylines are scrapped Hinamatsuri plotlines.
already the main one:

the little girl (hina) being the real powerhouse , while the middle aged man with a scar who has some feminine hobbies (nitta) is the legend.

and some yakuza thought the little girl (hina) was an assassin trained by the middle aged man (nitta).

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation, I was looking forward to this.
Glad to see Ohtake-sensei back with the little girl criminal man comedy duo. Seems more violent than Hinamatsuri but I don't doubt that it's going to be as hilarious with that setup.

VIP
this is the second manga about legendary assasssin turn into child i read this month and i like both.

This was going too normal for a setup like this but the annihilation in that room sold me on this.
Didn't think they'd actually show the killing part, but I guess it puts this manga a notch above Kill Blue for me.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sucks to be you: The manga.

I laughed out loud reading this. I need more.

Dex-chan lover
So, our assassin didn't graduate from school, works HARD on creating and maintaining a hard-boiled image, and can be just as cold as Agent 47. This is gonna be a weird story, even by gender bender standards.

I have a prediction:
M’s dad was an assassin and died during a mission. Her mom, who used to love his bad-boy persona, now does a 180 and decides she wants her daughter to be the opposite of him, a super studious girl who will grow up totally differently so she won’t die like her father. And on top of that, maybe she’ll witness her “daughter” being a badass and get angry, and then come across “J” being super smart and think her daughter should be more like him, and maybe she’ll even fall for him

Users who are viewing this thread