Jagaaaaaan - Vol. 8 Ch. 86 - Game Over

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck Mikazuchi's so unapologetically badass. I'd let him "lecture" me any day.

Fed-Kun's army
Mikazuchi will die

There's no way such badass character didn't die for the sake of developing Jagasaki

Power Uploader
Just wanna say.... she could've dodged it if she stayed off the tracks and with the screen. Makes no sense why she would stay on the tracks when she isn't even tied down.

Oh thank goodness

Also, Belle should have just not voted... Voting increases the chance that it will go toward her... But I guess that's what she wanted anyway?

Or maybe the tengu didn't tell her the same thing about what happens when they vote differently.

@Dead-chan She was tied down with a ball and chain. The screen and switch look like they're close enough to the rails to get ran over as well so I don't think she'd be safe there either.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly he can't use his powers, Jagasaki is such a frustrating protagonist, one day he is broken the other he is useless.

Fed-Kun's army
1) seeing the bone of his arm on the seat was oddly gruesome
2) Belle, pick up the iron ball and move to the beam on the other side of the rail lol
3) yes, lecture him daddy

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank goodness

Also, Belle should have just not voted... Voting increases the chance that it will go toward her... But I guess that's what she wanted anyway?

Or maybe the tengu didn't tell her the same thing about what happens when they vote differently.

Uh, what? It's pretty damn clear that Belle wanted to save the five people rather than herself either way, so there's no advantage whatsoever to "not voting". This entire chapter was to spell out that Belle is an unselfish person.

Users who are viewing this thread