[Jammin' Scans] Recruiting any fans of vintage manga!

Power Uploader
Hey there, everyone! You may be familiar with Jammin' Scans as my "solo group", but that's a thing of the past.
I've done so many joint projects with other groups that it feels kind of silly to continue with any solo projects here.
Especially now that I've become more comfortable as a translator and would like to shift most of my efforts into the writing side of things (Well, that and scanning, I suppose).

Thus, I'm branching out and recruiting people who want to help scanlate some vintage and vintage-style manga.
Basically, it can be anything classic or has a classic-looking artstyle.
My group has been solely focused on translating this type of stuff (Aside from when I worked on Marine Pixel Mari-tan, which was kind of a mistake, lol.)

The projects I'm currently recruiting for:
Some projects I'm tentatively interested in working on:
If any of these projects sound intriguing to you, and you have even a little bit of cleaning or typesetting experience, either reply to this thread, or join my group's Discord server and message me there. Hope to hear from you soon. Happy scanning!

Last edited:
Power Uploader
I could help with cleaning Mr. Clice. Also, I would love to work on Bukkomi no Taku (even more now that I finish a series of mine) whenever you decide is the best time to start it. Though for what we talk about it would probably not be any time soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread