Jigoku no Gouka de Yaka re Tsuzuketa Shounen. Saikyou no Honou Tsukai to Natte Fukkatsu Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Fire and Magic

Fed-Kun's army
She's bitching around out of nowhere, yet the fact that she's useless still doesn't change shit.

Idk what the author's trying to pull off, whether it's comedy or something, it's not working out for sure. Instead of funny, she's just plain annoying, like seriously annoying.

Looks like this is where I'm gonna stop.

Dex-chan lover
Man, does the author really believe that her shitty and perverted personality is meant to be funny or something? It's not, it's just bad, like really bad.

i just realised that he is using fire in the middle of a forest. but killing demon beast is a much better reason for forest fire than baby gender reveal

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
Please just let the goblin take her, she yell and complain but can't even do anything

Dex-chan lover
Great fucking royal knight there, lost to a bunch of goblins.

I cant read this. Nothing is redeeming about it. The knight drives me up the wall. Why did I even start reading it?

I tot i was the only one that feel annoyed with this female knight. She cannot do anything but yellling alot.

Double-page supporter
The way she speaks she might have some hearing problem. People with that tends to speak louder than norm.
And not forgetting some lack of braincells as well.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, if the author doesn't kill off this piece of shit annoying-ass lesbian, nothing will save this dumpster fire.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kutabarie exactly. Truer words have rarely been spoken. I dont understand why so many of these authors are fucking simps and make the characters bitches towards the mc, and the story focused around some random girls problems instead of the mcs own. The mcs gonna simp around till the weak princess is on the throne and by then all the females will be in love with him in exchange for his white knight chivalry; classic "nice guy" idea of how the world should work.

Dex-chan lover
I want a magic spell that could cause diarrhea, too.
It would be useful, in certain circumstances, heheh.

At this rate the manga is going to fail because the author put this knight girl legit the worst character to have off in the beginning if we met her half way through and she acted this way because she was wary of a stranger that is fine. But at this point there is no justification for her actions. Author needs to either show us some character development for this girl asap like just make a situation where she gains trust in him and acts normally to him and boom! Potentially saves the series.

long you sound like a karen, karens always say "do this or your career is over"

Users who are viewing this thread