Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Search and Stop

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, though, that elf wasn't doing anything bad? She was just inside a dungeon minding her own business when random people invaded.

Legend hair: i-ta-da-ki-ma-su...
images

Fed-Kun's army
Elf was probably protecting her house/dungeon. But why have chests lying around?

Dex-chan lover
if i were him, i wouldve took everyone’s panties and make it rain

Fed-Kun's army
How is someone so horny that they strip every woman they see, and yet they don't go beyond that? It makes no sense.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta respect that self-restraint. So much power and freedom, and the only thing he touched was a pair of tits.
Unless...

Dex-chan lover
I think its more about count-down that more important than snu snu, what happen if it reached zero...

Fed-Kun's army
@lolmaolol If I am able to buy some lube, and i'm able to be several hundred miles away when time starts up, and I would never otherwise get caught, its expected to strip them nude and look or feel, its restraint to do no more.

This seems interesting I hope it will go on for a little while enough to flesh out some things and not get the axe-kun or be finished too quickly

Kinda sucks that time freeze is the only function.. was expecting something like a status menu for pressing select.
I died when he started grinding that golem into shape..
No healing spells.. what is the purpose of having a priest/monk in the party then!?!?!?
It seems weird on unaffected he seems with such a ero looking erofu in front of him.

Users who are viewing this thread