Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 7 Ch. 82 - Trial!

Dex-chan lover
wait did toiri and himawari skip all the intermediate member steps

Dex-chan lover
mann, this is getting closer to the end :((
i still want to see senpai, toiri, and nobara who tease toiri

Dex-chan lover
I am surprised how lenient Yuriko is with Himawari considering she hardly does (does she even attend regularly?) anything for the "club" lol. Also, my god! Toiri, fella I know you want the "senpai goods", but your colluding with the law (Nobara) is way too obvious!.

Dex-chan lover
So why is she not letting the blonde into the club again? seems kinda forced

Aggregator gang
@beperov wasn't it because she wasn't at all interested in mysteries and only wanted to join because she's a Yuriko fan? At least at start =P

@beperov Because Iris doesn't give a flying frick about misteries, and Yuriko doesn't want members that are only there because of her, even though this is also true for Himawari and Toiri, at least, they have talent for the thing and are engaged, Iris justs lets her classmates do her assignment for her, fawn over Yuriko and fights Toiri, that's why.

The answer to any question in this manga is: because they're all retarded.

Dex-chan lover
@h0m4st3r
toiri had his own challenges. remember, he wasn't actually interested in mysteries at all, he's just smart. he likes them because yuriko likes them, and did everything to be around her.

early on we knew her plan was 'to mold him into a man she can like'

Dex-chan lover
Look, the reason she doesnt want Iris to be a member is that would make her the 4th member and that would turn it into a official club.
This is not about "loving mysteries", its about Yuriko not wanting to turn the mystery club into a official club.

Double-page supporter
Come on guys, we've been through 82 chapters and it's pretty obvious that Yuriko has her reasons for not wanting to turn it into an official club after that one incident. Also, she's afraid that Iris might be one of those Yuriko fanboys that do not truly care about mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread