Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 7 Ch. 88 - Jury system!

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure I've seen characters in other manga who would be just like that.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter only makes me more convinced that this artist has done hentai in the past. Just something about the way he draws blushes and especially the detail and shine he puts into the armpits... There was a time in his past where these skills were necessary to pay the bills, I just know it.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, time to convince Himawari to dress like a gyaru. With her summer tan she'll be a black gyaru for 6 months every year. And I think she also fits that other requirement of not constantly spamming his mailbox.

Dex-chan lover
@brainman nah its cuz he does a yuri romance comedy also. Plus the art for this series was a bit rough at first so its likely the artist just got better at this art style after a while. Hentai artists are usually really good from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
@andrescutieri
i was also thinking tan nobara

except nobara's a pump and dump type, whether intentionally or not (iirc she dumps them all doesn't she)

Fed-Kun's army
I thought it was gona end at 88, glad the author decided to push it back for a hopefully better ending

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25 Now I choose to believe that the author always dreamed of being a renowned hentai artist but had to settle for serialized mainstream stories to pay the bills.

Dex-chan lover
There was so much culture this chapter I had to put on a monocle and top hat

Users who are viewing this thread