Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 5

You have got to be kidding me!!! Ugh... I swear if he starts to court her I will die 😤😫

She is really pretty and cute I hate those people that were around her well at least she moved away and started over in her cafe

Dex-chan lover
I expect to be sympathizing with his plight, but also fully expect him to be ditched. Regret and envy from opposition is a pretty nice revenge

Dex-chan lover
Based on what I gathered from the flashbacks, she should either fully ignore him or tell him they dont server people like him

Dex-chan lover
Hm, so this chapter explains why everyone thought she was plain and not attractive. She has an aura of calming gentleness which goes against the the beauty standards which is flashy and bold.

Double-page supporter
Category 5 bruh moment.
I hope he at least shows some remorse for being a complete douchebag.
Or maybe he won't even recognize her, who knows...

Also is it just me or her face in page 13 looks kind of crooked?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, what can the ursurper do? Transfer ailments from one person to another?

@Necrokora

3 throw a pot full of oil on his face

Let me guess it was a simple misunderstanding and he couldn't see right because of his jealousy of the prince or something

Aggregator gang
I hope he realizes its Lana, and not some bulshit where he can't recognize her bc of her makeup of smt lol

I'm definitely rooting for the tsundere.
The flower crown moment was cute but did not expect it to be Evan- like holy shiet.
Hopefully he grovels properly.
Also, thank you scanlation team! Your updates make my day

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Rat bastard 2. Wonder how he'll try to fuck MC's shit up.

Users who are viewing this thread