Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 6

This Sandra biatch must've burned her own house or something. That smile at the last panel gave that away.

Double-page supporter
So it would have been alright to shove her to the ground like that if she wasn't injured? Moron...

Dex-chan lover
I hope he grows as a person, but he lost his chance with FMC, and I hope that FMC won't forgive him so easly

Supporter
Evan, please die in a fire, resurrect and then die again, not just for what you did but also for not recognizing someone you've spent your entire life with because she put on makeup.

P.s. I had not finished the chapter when writing the comment above so I didn't realize there would be an actual fire, lol. (Go, take the opportunity!)

P.p.s. Thank you for releasing the chapter jooined together (since there obviously was a .1 and .2)

Dex-chan lover
Really, Evan? You don't recognize your childhood friend just because she's wearing makeup? And this-girl-you-just-met-who-looks-very-similar-to-her-and-has-the-same-name starts talking about events like she's there herself, and you're still not connecting the dots?

Did hanging out with the bitch too much rot your brain or something?

Double-page supporter
she is probably a demon. not in the sense that most novels would describe, but she is definitely the source of a highly concentrated amount of evil miasma.

So she killed her family to look pitiful and blame others!?!!WTF
thank you for the chapter ♥♥

Fed-Kun's army
Akaksnsksnsksnksjsks it hurts 😭😭😭
Just... Let Lana have her happy peaceful commoner life plz.. 😭

@bergnya
There's no endgame yet. But it was between the prince (the one who his hair color changed) or Shin.

Dex-chan lover
@MaNoChan
yes and no
she didn't put her home in fire, it was accidental but when she see it. She use this opportunity to go out alone and let her family die inside.
her parent are drunk and her brother too small to reach the grip.
She just, close the door and go walk in town, return and "discover" the accident in her home.

Aggregator gang
i wonder if the fire was because she tricked everyone into thinking she is the saintess

Users who are viewing this thread