Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu.

I'm always confused about the setting of
a Hero that is a bastard and a saint that is evil. Aren't they chosen because they are good? Not to mentioned, a wise man that is not wise. Umm, huh? Isn't it just a man then?

this manga and setting is a mess
looks like regancy time line but got normal showers and then the whole inn and japanese? food thing
uuh whatever this is a mess

Their faces are almost similar it's quite hard to know who they are bruh

Its a little weird but i rly enjoy it, its very fun to watch our mc put on a blindfold to the obvious lol
Thanks so much for your hard work 🥰🎉🎉

Group Leader
found the novel: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/jimi-de-medatanai-watashi-wa-kyou-de-owari-ni-shimasu/

After 29 day of waiting, finally a chapter, I am impatient for the next chapter, hope it won't take longer than this one.

Double-page supporter
We need some pork action here, too many shonen not enough action

Ok I think I know why going on with this story.

Lana is probably the saintess, But I’m not sure. And the little girl who cursed the brother is probably the girl who performed the healing on the blind man.

@HarukoTXN I think so too.
The dark-haired little girl and the girl who is the prince's new main squeeze and the supposed saintess are one and the same. So the light-haired prince is cursed and will probably track down the FL because of her food?

Double-page supporter
Before the 20th century, “nice girls” did not wear makeup, which was commonly called “paint.” So the setting in this manga confuses me in that it has an old timey feel, not a modern setting, but there using make up is normal. But her family seems to think like an historically accurate person in that make up is for painted harlots only but every one else thinks it's the norm and people without it are plain and ugly... It's confusing, like her family was living in a different era. I also find it weird that a engagement is determined by looks when in noble society marriages were not about love or looks but business translations and political alliances. It's very shojo fantasy, in reality the good looker is a mistress and the good bloodline is the wife, no conflict at all.

Users who are viewing this thread