Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu.

It's pretty sad... Bruhh... You did her dirty and she was so happy (ง'-̀̀'́)ง

This manga...is a mess.

Don't get me wrong -- the art is great, but the plot is...odd. It honestly feels more like the author put every Isekai and Villainess trope into a bucket and tossed it at a canvass to see what sticks. By the end of Chapter 1, there are 7 major characters. By Chapter 2, the number rises to about 9. By Chapter 11, that number rises again to about 11. And the plot tropes are...legion. Here's a spoiler-y list:

Tropes:
- Isekai reincarnation
- Condemnation event
- Betrayed by childhood friend
- Fake/Wrong saintess
- Abusive Crown Prince fiancé
- Super cute loli-friend that presents zero threat to the MC's status as female lead
- Earth food that somehow still has the same name and no one questions it (for that matter, is the loli-friend a transmigrator or is there just a country in that world called Japan? Unclear)
- Fairy Spirit-turns-into-super-hot-guy
- MC is descendant of important person from distant past
- MC surrounded by super hot friends post-condemnation
- MC expertly runs an inn/restaurant post-condemnation despite no previous background in business administration, hospitality, etc.
- Memory-erasing magic (used once, for some reason never even mentioned until Chapter 10)
- False male lead switcheroo (at least four hot guys in succession and it's still unclear who's the male lead)
- MC has secret magic powers
- Psychotic antagonist
- Incompetent government that apparently can't tell the difference between normal magic and a miracle
- Unhelpful parents
- Utter lack of critical thinking skills

Remove the villainess tag. This manga doesn't deserve it. The plot is all over the place, the reverse harem thing she's putting on is just absolutely disgusting, plot holes left and right, the whole manga is a shitshow. I absolutely do not recommend it. Would never read again. -11/10

Finally. I've been waiting for a chapter of this for so long, I had started to believe it was dropped. I like being wrong.

Aggregator gang
lmfaoo, this piece of crap does not deserve the score it has.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know why all these folks are hating on this one so much. I'd say it's right at the quality I'd expect from a 7.8; the main character is fun and likeable, the plot has nice dramatic irony and tension, and the slice-of-life pace is fine. The things holding it back from being better are that there's a few loose plot/character threads that aren't followed at the right place, and that a couple of the males have samey character designs that make it hard to remember them distinctly on sight. But the bones are good, just needed a better editor, really.

Well... About what you could expect from these stories. Misunderstood Mc, evil fiance and saintess who stole her man, disowned to a commoner etc. If you go in with that mindset, it's not a bad manga. It's pretty relaxing to read if you're bored.

WHAT THE FUCK SANDRA

I UNDERSTAND UR SHITTY SITUATION SANDRA BUT WHAT THE FUCK DONT BURN YOUR LITTLE BROTHERS ALIVE. also Wilfredo hooooottt 🥵

I actually feel bad for Sandra, she needs help but because of the setting she's probs just gonna get executed at some point. FeelsBadMan.

Contributor
did the author hit his own head.
the flow of the story is all over the place 🤮

Users who are viewing this thread