Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 27.1 - The sauna battle has begun

Dex-chan lover
As if they're self-reflective and/or humble enough to acknowledge that much and be accountable for it.
I dunno, I read that interaction as Kanae recognizing and respecting Sumika's place in the overall situation. From Kanae's point of view, Sumika not seeing her own worth and trying to downplay her positive points is insulting to everyone involved:

• It's insulting to Sumika herself, who is the object of Kotarou's eye (as far as Kanae understands the situation)
  • It's insulting to Kotarou, who is romantically interested in Sumika (as far as Kanae understands the situation)
  • It's insulting to the trio, because if Sumika (who, again, is the object of Kotarou's eye) thinks she herself sucks, what does that say about the three of them who have been trying and failing to catch Kotarou's eye?

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, I read that interaction as Kanae recognizing and respecting Sumika's place in the overall situation. From Kanae's point of view, Sumika not seeing her own worth and trying to downplay her positive points is insulting to everyone involved:

• It's insulting to Sumika herself, who is the object of Kotarou's eye (as far as Kanae understands the situation)
  • It's insulting to Kotarou, who is romantically interested in Sumika (as far as Kanae understands the situation)
  • It's insulting to the trio, because if Sumika (who, again, is the object of Kotarou's eye) thinks she herself sucks, what does that say about the three of them who have been trying and failing to catch Kotarou's eye?
Nah, she's acting out of jealousy more than anything else.

Dex-chan lover
C'mon, don't push the poor girl against the wall. She isn't responsible for the fact that Kotaro don't consider any of you three as a possible love interest.
Right, if anything that's their own fault

So all she can do is let that L marinate

Dex-chan lover
This series is equivalent to how boys treat the girl they like, however instead of getting 'ew' these girls are forcing their way to the MC, which is weird. Like I mean they were bullying the MC and now they hope to get his heart?
According to them, that was their "intentions" behind the bullying

Boy did that blow up in their faces

Dex-chan lover
At the end of page 3 the line “It seems like you’re losing your identity” is repeated. Maybe it’s intentional, but it doesn’t make much sense.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, pls don't change girls. They were so nice before, I hope jealousy doesn't bring out actual mean girl qualities in them.

Supporter
Next chapter she'll show up to Kotaro in a nun's outfit
Untitled.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for her as her lack of self-esteem was probably driven into her though Bullying.
Much like I our MC, which Is why out of the 4 of them I think she would make for the best paring.

Thanks gashadokai for the translation, Hope this year is going well for you so far

Users who are viewing this thread