Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 32 - The battle of the selfies begins (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
This development doesn't really seem to be good if he loses, since if for some reason the way he would say his crush is by screaming, there's a chance that the glasses girl would hear him and proceed to chase him too

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

LOL they basically found an excuse to actively send him their thirst-ifier pics.
But in fairness, Kotarou is actually being affected by what Kanae said. I guess Kanae is the trigger for the chance for Kotarou to at least see them as women and not just 'competitors' even for a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Huh... honestly him actually using the competition for clarifying the confession was very uncharacteristic with what was shown about him in the manga,

Dex-chan lover
And that's how kotaro proceeds to block them lol
nah ...he wont
Huh... honestly him actually using the competition for clarifying the confession was very uncharacteristic with what was shown about him in the manga,
pretty much he getting stuck since even his mom betray him and side with the girls lol

* from my own POV... i totally can see all this 4 idiot will lose and that 4th girl somehow ended up winner

63a.gif

Dex-chan lover
The power of abs...

Some people would need to pay to have pics like he gets...

Dex-chan lover
That moment when your characters succumb to Aho-girl levels of being stupid. MC needs to send back a swol pic of his abs to distract them all and secure the win.

Dex-chan lover
I you cant beat an opponent with your strenghts, make sure to render him unable to fight using your charms.

Dex-chan lover
I can see it now, they'll be too gung-ho on sending thirst pics to the point they'll forget studying, thus securing Kotaro's win :win:

Users who are viewing this thread