Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 33 - The battle of confession begins.

Dex-chan lover
"He helps me from the shadows."

This also includes tackling me out in the open in front of everyone while skiing, causing me to inadvertently confess to him right then and there.

Dex-chan lover
the battle of 4 idiot ended up with idiot win...

how classic...

also ...your imaginary rival VA its very near of you guys lol

Fed-Kun's army
Hate to say it but kind of a nothing burger chapter. No real progress and the outcome was pretty much what we expected. I wish the Vtuber girl at least overheard that.

Dex-chan lover
Now to just wait for the reveal for the Girl behind the Vtubers to be revealed to the trio and we are golden. The drama will reaally go into overdrive.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if they're so obsessed Kotaro and he just dropped that he's in love with a vtuber, wouldn't the first thing you'd do is to look and see what they're like to get a better idea? They all just found out and were like, "Oh, okay, then." with no curiosity at all.
Well how many examples of streamers getting together with one of their fans are there?

Let alone a Vtuber with a fan?

Of course they're not worried cause it's just as likely as an idol dating a fan.

Dex-chan lover
Also, Jesus Fucking Christ, Shigure, just how thirsty are you? "His hands because they're big and make me feel good"? Then again, considering she admits to schlicking to Kotaru all the time and even did it all night before the test... I guess it's not a surprise.

That was probably the 2nd time we saw her did so

First time we ever saw she schlicked herself was ch.7.2 pg.10-11 (and accidentally livestreamed it when she thought she ended it alongside her face, bare ass cheeks and lewd thong reveal that she had bought; seen on ch.7.1 pg.4, had it on pg.16) due to a picture of topless Kotaro Kanae took of him during their punishment basketball strip game they had prior to this

Then there's the flashback of her face and ass with thong reveal (minus the schlicking part) shown on livestream in ch.16 pg.2 (swimsuit pool arc) or as the chapter titled: The battle of butts has begun

Users who are viewing this thread