Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 3 Ch. 22.1 - The battle for revenge has begun

Dex-chan lover
That's it, my personal headcanon is he's well aware of what they are doing but he simply doesn't care
Excellent point, these 3 are the same people who bullied the dogshit outta him before

I wouldn't find my bullies attractive either

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Pretty much what most of us expected. I initially expected only Sumika will get to see this scene, but they had Kotaro also witness everything. Well, Kotaro knows them 3 pretty well anyway - he was 'bullied' by them for so long that he knows what their bullying faces are. But still, Sumika is still pretty much closer to Kotaro right now than the 3 of them; they are still within the good osananajimi category, sadly :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
I dont Like bullies but those 3 whores Go to far with using their daddys Name they deserve to be Gang raped by old dirty men and i dropped this one now
Unfornutely, MC's a lost cause. He became a simp.
For a VTuber at that......at first I thought he was a man of sheer focus and determination, had my respect until Fumi-tan got brought up, mf really pulled off his mask and went full simp mode smh

Dex-chan lover
I dont Like bullies but those 3 whores Go to far with using their daddys Name they deserve to be Gang raped by old dirty men and i dropped this one now
Ight first off relax, secondly those 3 literally baited the other bullies and buried them afterwards for talking shit about their friend

The only person the trio bullied was Kotaro, and look how that turned out in the end, he's now out here folding them in their respective fields

they don't deserve that for just folding him in games during their childhood, so relax incel

Dex-chan lover
Ight first off relax, secondly those 3 literally baited the other bullies and buried them afterwards for talking shit about their friend

The only person the trio bullied was Kotaro, and look how that turned out in the end, he's now out here folding them in their respective fields

they don't deserve that for just folding him in games during their childhood, so relax incel
I know someone who knows someone who was bullied by someone and after the bullied Beat Up His bully the Bully told His father and guess what happend? The bullied persona father and mother lost their Jobs and He and His sister got expelled from school as Revenge the Bully took the live of the Bully and His own

Dex-chan lover
I know someone who knows someone who was bullied by someone and after the bullied Beat Up His bully the Bully told His father and guess what happend? The bullied persona father and mother lost their Jobs and He and His sister got expelled from school as Revenge the Bully took the live of the Bully and His own
...... ??????

Dex-chan lover
When the champion of wrestling girl, rich girl that own mostly everything in your place, and the most coveted butt in the world girl against you, you won't stand a chance

Dex-chan lover
What actual brain rot do you have to have in order to come to that conclusion?

Dude you need to stop reading brain dead rape hentai with Old Ugly Bastard lmao

Dex-chan lover
Dude you need to stop reading brain dead rape hentai with Old Ugly Bastard lmao
Those are even my Favorit Typ of hentai. I use the Terms old, ugly and bastard because i Bet Woman would feel freaking good If she was raped by a Handsome Guy with beach Body and a Prince charming face. So instead i would use a 50 years old men who is half bald, losed a few tooth, has a ugly face Like gano From juujika No rokunin, has a Beer Belly, a 10 Inch cocks and hasnt washed For a month with a Lot of dick cheese

Users who are viewing this thread