Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - The mother-in-law battle has begun

Dex-chan lover
why are people saying his mom betrayed him? He could end up oil wrestling with this chick where it’s ok to touch anywhere. She’s the best wingman ever, right?

No

The problem is that our boy isn’t seeing these girls as women (yet). He’s not attracted to them (yet) so his feelings aren’t being respected.

If you reverse the gender of the people involved then anyone would see there’s a case for harassment and maybe even assault.

Of course this is just a fun manga, so it’s not going to be a problem but it would be nice if the guy would have his feelings respected at least.

There’s so many mangas where they basically steamroll the MC and they end up having to “accept” someone’s feelings because of something messed up. Hopefully this guy grows a pair and stands up for himself before too long.
What kind of retard would be attracter to totaly crazy slut who have only one objective, humiliate him?

People are crazy... Just because a slut have big boobs and will ask you to fuck her all day long dont mean she is a good woman.

not gonna lie having a harem manga this unapologetically dumb and unhinged is pretty fun. not yet a contender to 100 girlfriends, but maybe will if the humour get better.

Dex-chan lover
His existence was decided the day his parents met

I wouldnt be surprised if we had a grandparents arc and grandma is a powerful figure and an S to grandpa

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looks like the mom is somehow like all the 3 girls in one package

Double-page supporter
Out of all the childhood friends, Akira is the one I'm rooting for the most. I still don't want her to get picked.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, went from being questioned by her future mother-in-law to being educated.

Mom still looks like a snack. She should end up in her son's harem too.

Thanks for the TL
Dude, what the actual hell is wrong with you?

Dex-chan lover
Out of all the childhood friends, Akira is the one I'm rooting for the most. I still don't want her to get picked.
???????

Most contradicting thing I've read today
First of his own mom betrayed him. Second off is the dad a victim did he need help?
Probably did need help

But of course, if the roles were reversed, a lot of readers would hate both Kotaro and his dad

not gonna lie having a harem manga this unapologetically dumb and unhinged is pretty fun. not yet a contender to 100 girlfriends, but maybe will if the humour get better.
Oh boy this comes not even close to Kanojo mo Kanojo. Now THAT is a real unapologetically dumb and unhinged harem manga.

Dex-chan lover
Yes! This is what pretty much a lot of us have been waiting for. The thing that started this series being talked about! I love how its the mother who talked heart to heart with her and Kotaro actually had fun is actually a really cool twist! Love it!

Thanks as always for the sl! Gashadokai!

Dex-chan lover
Does he have selective hearing? How did he miss her calling his mother "mother-in-law"?
By the way, I didn't expect the best girl in the series to be his mother...

Users who are viewing this thread