Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - The battle over congee has begun

Dex-chan lover
I say this with great caution, that I enjoyed this surprisingly wholesome chapter, with full knowledge that this is not the norm of this series

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I always forget that Shigure is the most 'perverted' among the 3, but like the other 2, she really is sweet and really in love with Kotarou.
But then, I can't help but think them 3 are playing the 'osananajimi' trope. Sumika being introduced is really like a big wildcard for this harem if ever things will take turn for her development.

That's because a temperature under the freezing point is a rarity in Japan. They are very much to the south
That's... just stright up wrong? They are in temperate climate, snow is fairly common in Tokyo, not to mention Hokkaido, where they were just few chapters ago. Their temperature ranges are varied between regions (to be expected considering how long Japan is) but most of it get subzero temperatures in winter.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

:meguusmug::meguusmug::meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread