Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Wait, it's still ongoing? what's left after this?

are there more unsolved plot points?

I honestly don't feel pity for the light spirit and especially not Heroina.
She was just greedy for the prince and all the benefits of being his queen.

Aggregator gang
@no168_92 just some closure and remember that cecil will give heronia some chance ? He will explain that chance in next chapter.
.... also.... if the manga will go extra way, she may draw some other alternate future where heronia makes a wrong choice, some of it are interesting, but won’t takes too much pages.
Also final closure,
the birth of new rival (for cecil) and he is on the same or better skill level than cecil, well that if the mangaka willing to go extra way, in the future.
I hope she will.

@Iskaeil

Being spirits, their real appearance is not human but animal or other form (the form of bird for the spirit of light, the fox for Kuro while for Zeno I don’t remember if he was ever seen, even in the novel) and their age is indefinite.
The human aspect is what they choose to be next to their contractors, and it adapts to their requests and desires: to Cecil, as a prince, it is useful that Zeno has the appearance of an adult who can be his butler and advisor, while for Bertia the soft and cute appearance as a maid of Kuro is perfect.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad prince Cecil gave the light spirit that verbal smack down, telling him exactly how stupid he acted and how short-sighted his goal actually was.

And prince Cecil woke up too early, I definitely needed to see him splashed with water, bowl and all.

Ahahahahaha, I didn’t consider how Tia was gonna react during all of this and this is super fantastic.

Double-page supporter
Reminder that Heronia is just really, really stupid, not necessarily malicious.

She genuinely believed that the Prince marrying Tia would lead to untold suffering for all involved because of her past experience in the game, but she was too stupid to realize that the present had already diverged significantly from the game long before she had any influence over events.

First it was like oh wow the feels.

THEN THE SECOND PART WAS LIKE A BOWLING BALL OF LAUGHTER. LOLLL.

Group Leader
I'm glad I started reading this yesterday and caught up to this chapter.
Not so much cliffhanger for me, so I can safely leave for now.

Users who are viewing this thread