Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku

this is great, the Bertia is a lot of fun to watch, and its fun watching the prince get to work, like watching a puzzle be solved in reverse.
can't wait for the next one.

Before the heroine shows up I want to repeat my comment that I posted on the novel since people in comments speak badly of the heroine (for good reason) but she has her good points (it's a spoiler so keep reading at own risk unless you read the novel to current chapter as well)
The heroine is also a reincarnated person and If anything she's thick skinned, determined, doesn't know when to give up, and she has an amazing memory, she's able to perfectly say the heroines lines for every scene and act the part near perfectly (although it's awkward when she keeps talking as if he said the lines he said in the game...)

Fed-Kun's army
the novel is pure gold and heart fluttering but the manga is too fast paced and it feels stuffy with long lines of explanation. what a let down.

I officially love this more than half the villainess reincarnation novels

Group Leader
I am thoroughly enjoying this read. It turns all of the usual shoujo-villainess (and fantasy isekai) tropes on it's head. Instead of the usual first person POV from the protagonist, it's told from the love interest's. Instead of hiding the fact that she was reborn, she blurts it out to everybody without a shred of caution. And instead of trying to change her fated downfall after being reincarnated as the villainess, she actively tries to make it happen. With the top-notch comedy replacing the soap-opera like drama, I can't get enough of all of this series.

And does anyone else think her prime minister dad looks an awful lot like Gomez Addams (Addams Family)?

Sad thing is that charactonyms are lost in translation. Second name of Bertia is "Ibiru" and matches Engrish pronunciation of "evil".

Also,
Visount Raleigh is originally "Ro:ri:", just remember that Japanese substitute "l" with "r" and you'll get a gist of his sexual preferences.

I love that this series is an isekai that focuses on a different character other than the one who was transported. I just wish I discovered this manga later when more chapters are out.

Fed-Kun's army
@Harry_Dong You're right, he really does look like Gomez.

I absolutely love this series

EDIT: Anyone know if the series is complete in Japan, or are they still releasing chapters?

Wait. This plot remain me of ba-katarina. Its fun to read this. I hope they can realise more faster

@Wordsmith

The light novel has already ended and is almost completely translated. It's quite short so I don't think the manga will be very long either. I'd judge the manga is maybe a little less then a quarter of the way through?

Double-page supporter
Is "being isekai'd into an otome game as the villainness" a big trend? I'm starting to notice a few manga with that premise

@gouder

It's been a common thing since 1 year ago i think?

Well they are mostly novels, but seems like it's the time for their manga adaptation to pop out

Fed-Kun's army
@Tenshinchigi Thanks for replying, though I had already looked into it.

I actually read some of the translations, though for some of the chapters the only translation I could find was hard to read due to terrible formatting.

@gouder

There've been a few WNs and LNs of the sort running for quite some time (years, i mean), due to their nature as adaptations I think it's more that they've started picking up steam rather than them being a new fangled thing.

Dex-chan lover
@gouder : It's becoming a trend and I hope it'll be a big one. I find these Isekai far more interesting and well made than most stories where the MC is OP and fight his way through everything.

This wouldn't have been nearly as good if it were not written from the prince's perspective. Yet that little change, coupled with the chemistry between the two leads, makes this manga wonderful.

Easily the best isekai currently being published IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread