Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Tsuma no Kansatsu Kiroku - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Married bertia is (among) the best. Plenty of other villainesses beats her handily before that, but when she lost the annoying plot-point of her having to intend to give up on the deredere relationship with the person she likes, she really did get up there among the best.

Though even before marriage she was probably the only reincarnated villainess that weren't in a yuri novel, with even a foot on the elite playing-field. Sure, plenty of others were better in various other aspects (ie. being an actual realistic person), but enjoyment to read is where it matters :)

Dex-chan lover
One of these mangas where hitting the next page and returning back to chapter select fills me with madness there's nothing after it. I love it. Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
I love how the story works Not because Bertia's a mary sue (she's really not magically perfect at everything), but because she's her honest earnest self. The perfect person to isekai in this kind of scenario and world

Dex-chan lover
honestly at the first time I read this, I prefer Bakarina over Bertia
now it's the other way around

Fed-Kun's army
bertia continues to be best girl and has another member in her fan club! i expected no less lol

thank you so much for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread