Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 12 Ch. 83 - Taking All Kinds Of Lessons!

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind if Char had her own little spin-off. She's funny, cute and honestly more interesting than Haruto.

Action + Drama + Comedy = This.
Pure Comedy + little Action + Slice of Life = Char spin-off.

Dex-chan lover
I fear the day they add an incest tag. Just keep it as wholesome please.
Technically, It's not incest since Haruto and char aren't related by blood. But I kinda forget whether they're cousins or not. But, yeah, they're not really siblings. So, nah. It doesn't count as incest.

Dex-chan lover
the anime art is pretty underwhelming, this manga has an interesting design to the faces that's completly lost on the anime.
Hell Haurto does not look like the manga Haruto at all!
Liza as well
After seeing how anime artists are treated in alot of studio's in japan, i'm surprised it turned out as well as it did, though i still liked it.

If your wondering what i'm talking about, look into why hayao miyazaki said anime was a mistake, he wasn't talking about it as a medium, but when big money got involved it became borderline indentured servitude (and partly disney's fault if i remember right), he's a big advocate for anime artist rights.

Dex-chan lover
Char is about 0.5 seconds away from telling everyone Haruto is Shiva, just to praise him more.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Char is always so cute! Even if she is overpowered as well, you can't help but adore and protecc. No wonder she is precious to Haruto.
Also taking into consideration the voice actress/seiyuu who voiced her, I can't help but put into my head canon that Char is like the fusion of Frieren and Anya (Spy x Family) [all 3 voiced by Tanezaki Atsumi]. Goofy but cute and OP.

Dex-chan lover
imagine worrying about the morality of exactly how many degrees of separation between cousins when we have lgbt and women's lib literally everywhere
where are your priorities that this would even occur to you

Dex-chan lover
Funny enough, Haruto/Char wouldn't be actual incest since Haruto is adopted.
However, I'm worried about the princess who's showing an unhealthy interest in Haruto, because he's her actual brother.
I don't think any of these pairings will happen anyway. Either one would be too much trouble for his taste.
I would say Iris is a more likely candidate, despite her quirks.
While they're not siblings, they are still related. Cousins I believe.

Dex-chan lover
imagine worrying about the morality of exactly how many degrees of separation between cousins when we have lgbt and women's lib literally everywhere
where are your priorities that this would even occur to you
It's not so much that it occurred to us.
The real problem is that it apparently occurred to Char's mother.

Dex-chan lover
Funny enough, Haruto/Char wouldn't be actual incest since Haruto is adopted.
However, I'm worried about the princess who's showing an unhealthy interest in Haruto, because he's her actual brother.
I don't think any of these pairings will happen anyway. Either one would be too much trouble for his taste.
I would say Iris is a more likely candidate, despite her quirks.
actually it still would be incest since they're cousins

Dex-chan lover
That's not up to him. :dogkek:

While they're not siblings, they are still related. Cousins I believe.
Nope. Someone in the comment has explained that their parents are distantly related, which means that they're not even second cousins.

Dex-chan lover
MC is also a genius in his out right isn't it ? His magical knowledge and swordmanship is also superb even with how little effort the guy put into learning them.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair I don't really care about incest in this story and with a god-like being like MC, he is free to do as he please. Dude already killed a bunch of people and now we care about the morality of incest when at worst it is with the princess who is a half sister to him ( same father ).

Contributor
I love Char so much! She's the best!
I would have dropped this series 50 chapters ago if it wasn't for her!

They should lend Char out to other manga. Her presence can bump a 5 up to an 8.

Dex-chan lover
Liza's ears???
*goes back to volume 4
The omake was referring to her horns, right?
The horns likely would cause quite the uproar, but it's Haruto Zenphis... no one should be surprised by this dude's achievements. Tia would be drooling at the mouth to run some experiments though...

Dex-chan lover
raius is getting pretty based, nice to see the author didn't just turn him into melodramatic bad guy #69

Users who are viewing this thread