Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - Principal's Answer

Dex-chan lover
"I don't even mind you bringing that black warrior";
"Wtf, you actually brought him, get him out of my sight immediately!"
To be precise, at first he brought Shiva, Frey and Liza.

Liza and Frey aren't accepted due to them being demons, partly out of concern that some people with lingering grudges against demons might not treat them well (even if principal and other teachers are ok, other nobles might not)

Shiva was rejected after principal asked him to reveal his face and obviously got refused.
So because of the implied 'others might not treat him well with his identity hidden' reason, nope.

Btw his final party members are Char, Iris (who got invited by Char) and technically the tiny professor watching them through his magic and being the 'normal' person giving comments because Char and Iris obviously are lacking in those.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Could be anything from cosplay to historical re-enactment.
Blokes do make costumes, you know... If only because buying tailor-made one-off stuff is prohibitively expensive...

As for the uniform.. Like the sailor outfits of japanese fame, this one looks military inspired as well. Basically faux cavalry chest armor.
In this case interlining ( possibly felt ) and starch are your friends. Not unlike certain styles of 15th/16thC doublets.
There may also be hidden buttons or hooks involved.
Like those US civil war outfits, those panels regularly got hardened leather or metal plates sown in/on. For obvious reasons.

The shirt tassels in the front are the remnants of the points where you mounted your leg armor ( or "socks"..) on.
And guess how those impossibly high boots stayed up...
So yes... they go over the pants.

And yes boys and girls... the garter belt is originally not a female item of underwear. It was a functional and necessary piece of a set of armour.
Then again... ladies nowadays use the things for their own kind of Warfare... ;)
Yeah I was just curious because they were very invested lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

It's really funny because it's not like he is afraid of the task but he is just too lazy and just wants to laze around and do nothing.
Good thing he is OP, he almost does not need any effort to do things after all. :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Hol up! Isn’t what principal said kinda sus? She said MC could ask Shiva to join, so she knew they are both connected somehow.

This is kinda too close to wave it of Harutooooo!

Contributor
I wish she would whisper sweet ara ara's in my ear.

Hol up! Isn’t what principal said kinda sus? She said MC could ask Shiva to join, so she knew they are both connected somehow.

This is kinda too close to wave it of Harutooooo!
Na, it's more like throwing out a crazy possibility and then the MC actually managing to do it.

Dex-chan lover
I stop reading this awhile ago maybe to pile up chapters or it got boring. After reading this chapter tho, it feels like i dont really like the mc. Dudes an actual talented retard. If he just take the easy road and go simple instead of some bullshit he would have gotten what he wanted but he complicates things and dont really seem like he cleans up his mess like taking care of his clone. I honestly dont know what im talking about tho so im just bullshiting here too. Now do i just drop this cause i dont see any value to the story because of the mc or do i continue read this...

Double-page supporter
oh fvck, what the hell with that name??!? month"pellier"???
in my language, that means MAN'S BALLS 😂😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread