JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Rhythm of Kicking the Can ~Lemme Hear Some Donna Summer~

I'm taking a wild guess and say that that brooding guyTM is probably the Demon Lord
Also does anyone know who the ML is (or if there is an ML)?

Dex-chan lover
He's pretty much Joshu but I gotta admit Chiba is growing on me wtf. Though I think he's way too pessimist, they would still have place in the world if they return, 8 months is nothing lol, but staying when he's having it this good here makes sense.

Haru on the other hand now has a goal for the future but a damn near impossible one for a common girl, excited to see how this goes.

Dex-chan lover
The guy thinks he's actually an anime protagonist. LMAOOOOOOOOO
Thing is, Chiba really IS the standard isekai protag (anime or otherwise):
  1. He's an alienated gamer otaku who had nothing going for him before truck-kun arrived
  2. His game knowledge lets him to adapt to the new world far better than he ever did the old
  3. He's been given unearned but incredibly powerful cheat skills that make him invincible
  4. He's totally okay with turning his female friends into slaves in order to build a harem
  5. Despite all that, he's the same awkward, maladjusted loser he was to begin with
The only thing that separates Chiba from 95% of the male isekai "heroes" out there is that, this time, the author isn't sucking his dick. The story isn't treating him like god's gift to the universe, and Haru, the actual hero, isn't falling helplessly at his feet, begging to be his slave.

Like I said a couple chapters back, JK Haru wa Isekai is an all-guns attack on contemporary isekai and its audience. If you're seriously into a lot of stories built around points 1 through 5 above, then you are Chiba, and this manga has you in its sights.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread