JK Shachiku wo Kau - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Bye Bye

Group Leader
Thank u for the translation it’s a shame this manga isn’t too popular
I really wanna see how it ends only two chapters left
What? Squiggles just sent 3 more chapters tho
yOkm1js.png

Group Leader
I dunno about you guys but this manga has been a whole lot of nothing to me and I'm not surprised it's only 37 chapters. I'm guessing we're going to get a time skip or something where we have a cliché ending where Nia shows up and says something like "I'm an adult now" and the MC is like "oh thank god she doesn't hate me" and nervously accepts whatever terms she sets like a beaten dog. I like reading all these types of manga for fun and this one ended up being a chore because I just need to see it end at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno about you guys but this manga has been a whole lot of nothing to me and I'm not surprised it's only 37 chapters. I'm guessing we're going to get a time skip or something where we have a cliché ending where Nia shows up and says something like "I'm an adult now" and the MC is like "oh thank god she doesn't hate me" and nervously accepts whatever terms she sets like a beaten dog. I like reading all these types of manga for fun and this one ended up being a chore because I just need to see it end at this point.
Pretty sure no one here is under the illusion that this series is greatest thing ever written either. Everyone is just here for a cute little series, that's about it. Sorry you're too jaded to enjoy such thing but that is literally a you problem :dogkek:

Group Leader
Pretty sure no one here is under the illusion that this series is greatest thing ever written either. Everyone is just here for a cute little series, that's about it. Sorry you're too jaded to enjoy such thing but that is literally a you problem :dogkek:
lol it's just my opinion bro I don't really care what you think. Do you realize people can have an opinion on something where they are not looking for some loser to jump up their ass? This is what I did, sounds like being butthurt is a you problem.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Do you realize people can have an opinion on something where they are not looking for some loser to jump up their ass? This is what I did, sounds like being butthurt is a you problem.
Hey man, you’re free to comment on whatever you want. Exactly like how I’m free to comment on your petty ass. Don’t want anyone jumping your petty comment? Then maybe stfu in the first place :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
"After that day, Nia vanished"
Yeah, yeah, she "vanished." Knowing authors, she's gonna show up 3 days later as if nothing happened and it'll turn out she just had a cold.
That's not really an honest prediction, I'm just peeved at how phrases like that get used as lightly as they do. If that is what actually happens I'm gonna start throwing tables.

Thank goodness this has another 2-3 chapters though, I remember at least one series ending on this exact note.

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread