Jojoni Deremi ga Mashiteku Tsundere Gyaru

Forgive my french, but this is just garbage. The girl's just a cardboard character with a straightforward gimmick, but without the traits that's supposed to make you like her.

Double-page supporter
Forgive my french, but this is just garbage. The girl's just a cardboard character with a straightforward gimmick, but without the traits that's supposed to make you like her.

yeah but we all know that one fool that likes women like that. I got a friend that has probably broken up with more gals than he can count and everyone of them was that one gal he swore was the one and with a little time could "fix."

The dude ignores all other women that doesn't act like this, it's like watching a trainwreck in slow motion on repeat.

At first I thought it was the youthful features but he has been with practically every legal age of a gal, married, single, divorced, fat, thin, normal/abnormal, goth... looking at his photos is like looking at gallery of every genre of female that exists. The current gf is a trans. So like a dude that is going through a sex change (i think i could be wrong, idk) which isn't a big deal for him since he was with a dude that identified as nongender but dressed like girl.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Nah, she's just a bitch.
Damn you were kidding I went in thinking "it couldn't be that bad I'll at least read what's currently out" and God damn bitch is just straight up verbally abusive the entire way through not to mention manipulative.

the fact this girl is neither a gyaru or a tsudere to begin with is the funniest part to me, good quality art I guess it's cute but this girl is about as interesting or compelling as a rock on the side of the road

This is more like "Menhera," "Landmine," or even straight up "Yandere" rather than "Tsundere" or "Gyaru."

It's not bad if you're into things like that (me, lol) but I can definitely see why people would dislike the series cause of the misleading name.

Users who are viewing this thread