JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - 3rd Stage Goal Canon City

I thinks it's either Johnny or Gyro who's gonna win of the race continues to be the focal point for them. If not then it's either gonna be DIO or Pocoloco. Btw is Pocoloco the namesake of the kid from pt 1?

They are def going left. I'm sure of it

And once again Jojo has diverted my expectations. Gyro is a madlad.

Why are people simping so much over Hot Pants? He's probably a guy

@heavensdorru No, it's another music reference

Semi-important thing to note: Gyro and Johnny's conversation here is very reminiscent of Dio's perspective that he explains in the Over Heaven light novel, wherein the world is made up of Givers, Takers, and Inheriters. That Takers and Inheriters will inevitably clash and that Jonathan being a spoiled "Inheriter" who wouldn't really grow as a person without Dio's own ambitions to challenge him was one of the immediate reasons he hated Jonathan so thoroughly (other than just his intentions to take the family's status and wealth for his own). And here, Johnny, our Jonathan of this universe, is criticizing someone else for just being an Inheriter while simultaneously coaching him to steadily outpace a Taker in this race.

And THIS is why I was reading all the extra material while reading my way through the series, fellas. Fucking love these parallels.

We're in jojo why the comments simping on a girl
we should simp for the jojo mens
we have a dino man and a half naked man what do we need more?

Dex-chan lover
Johnny: You should've won in the 2nd stage
Johnny in the Second Stage: Gyro! LOOK AT THIS NEWSPAPER!

the end of the stage bottleneck racing is my favorite parts of this especially if you have a hype jojo ost playing in the background

Users who are viewing this thread