JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run

Group Leader
The black and white version has now been fully uploaded. If you see any errors such as missing pages or incorrect ordering, let me know and I'll be glad to get it fixed!

Definitely my favourite way to read Steal Ball Run, didn't realize how much I was missing out until I saw how intentional Araki's shading and hatching was in this part, the coloured scans don't fully recapture that

If you're a Jojo fan and you haven't read this, then stop reading this comment and start reading this manga right now

Legit one of the greatest manga of all time, and easily Araki's greatest work.

i just finished rereading the B&W version after first reading the colored version back in ~2020. im glad i could read it again, being older now. i couldn’t appreciate it to the fullest that first time. 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
I've reread SBR the most now I think! I still believe each part is a masterpiece, each growing grander than the last. But, SBR is one shocking, emotional rollercoaster, and one way to start a Clever Reboot/New Continuity! And it has some of the most beautiful sceneries in the series! The Western Feel, The Thrill of seeing Old Characters renewed and different, the twists and that emotional as heck ending hit like a ton of bricks!
And I suppose westerns have always held a special place in me! Been watching them for years!

Users who are viewing this thread