JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - The Lemon and the Tangerine

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I just realized that Soft & Wet's eyes are slivers like Killer Queen's! Maybe something else besides the bubbles come from killer queen as well? I also gotta wonder if Killer Queen's bubbles were as devastating as og KQ... Maybe not as powerful, since OG Kira was a serial killer, and this one was a healer. Wow! It's really cool how Araki gave him a complete 180 with his morality :D! And now there's a joestar brother and sister?! Awesome!

Dex-chan lover
Fusion walls exists.
Why did you give Kira such a simple ability though? He needed something more!!
The next generation of Joestar will be a sight to behold if this generation survives that is.

Fed-Kun's army
Really sad chapter overall. Really nice to see KQ again, though.

Okay so Josuke is half his original self and half Kira, glad that’s finally cleared up. He still doesn’t really know who he is still, but he’s getting there.

Fed-Kun's army
So why was Kira dead? Did his "mind" get taken out of his body and into the other person so his body died and whoever was with Kira underground is the "main body" that is now Josuke

So Josuke is half Kira and half "unknown". Who is the other half? 🤔

Soft and Wet + Killer Queen? Damn! :eek:

Fed-Kun's army
Most of Kira's body was found dead so I assume all that Josuke inherited was half his eyes, half his tongue, his balls, and possibly a couple other insignificant body parts. Josuke also inherited Kira's mind/soul which would be found in his actions and stand, though I'm not sure if it was his entire mind or half. Maybe Kira got a little intimate under the dirt.

Also why do some people call josuke Gappy? I like that nickname and find it funny considering the gap in his teeth, but is a community thing or a nickname that Yasuo (or other character) came up with?

Users who are viewing this thread