JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 12

there goes my favorite stand user from part 8😩. I wonder if the endgame will be Josuke and the head doctor ending up on the same team against joubin somehow? just a thought idk.

joshu finally see his girl hurt
can't wait for joshu to eat rokkaka beetle
and become nut king call - smile

Fed-Kun's army
Eh, couldnt Jobin just say it was in self-defense as they tried to murder him and tsurugi in a stand battle?
Looks like Araki kinda got here and realized "OH SHIT, I forgot to make Jobin the villain, QUICK, kill the most wholesome character in the series"

Dex-chan lover
@Disrupted you really couldn't see Joubin's villanous transformation from the past like, 12 chapters or sumn?
He's been heavily hinted as a big baddie. saw what ended up happening a mile away, bro.

Dex-chan lover
why does mitsuba think this is an attack on HER specifically? I don't remember Araki using unreliable narrators as a narrative tool before. When someone in Jojo asumes something, they are usually right inmediately. It's almost funny how right they get it all the time "There's absolutely nothing out of the ordinary here. THIS MUST BE AN ATTACK!" it usually goes like that.

If that's the case and Mitsuba is right then WTF is the HD's end goal? Why did he just walk away when he could've easily gotten to fruit had he waited a bit? Why does he have a picture with Mitsuba? Where's Tooru?

Joubin looked like the main villain since the moment he made a deal with rock humans, so I don't see how it's a surprise he went to kill people even his father to get to his goal.

@rabidfish I can really only see the HD's goal being Tsurugi's use of the fruit. Specifically, the doctor knows that Tsurugi is a perfect test subject for the new Rokakaka, and wants him to ingest the fruit to see its effects. Then he'll attempt to kill the Higashikata family in one big calamity.

Honestly, though, Tooru HAS to be working with the HD.

Power Uploader
@stray_dog_ people talk about "upgrades" of stands, be it Jo2ke or someone else, but corps are nowhere to be found in story, and last time we had "act" evolution was Johnny, so I wonder why people take a bet on upgrades.
Still waiting for "mother" to come back.

Dex-chan lover
@Disrupted dog we've seen norisuke death body like years ago, Jobin been trying hard to justify his reasons to the family like "the end justifies the means guys, trust me" kinda deal

Who else thought that when King Nothing activated, Kaato would be shown? I was shaking, that would've been the perfect villain introduction!

Wow! So that's how that all unfolded? I was waiting to see how and what Joubin did, this is getting crazy! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread