JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Ch. 9 - The Owner of the Lava Rock

Dex-chan lover
Alrighty, Wasn't totally on board until now, and now I'm onboard when I don't totally know who the enemy is!
Hmm... So is this... What was his name... Toshikazu Hazamada from Part 4! His Stand Surface Copied the Image of others... But, no, it had to be activated by touch, and it would've forced Paco to act in a similar way. An upfront attack from Surface would be nonsensical... Hmm
Yellow Temperance? Wielded by Rubber Soul, he took the form of Kakyoin in Part 3 to fool Jotaro and the others... But, if it was Yellow Temperance, he wouldn't have needed to upfront attack with a knife either...
No... I don't think this is like any stand we've seen before... Well it shares similarities, but is different...
AWESOME!

Dex-chan lover
Did not see that coming, knew something was up with Paco but an enemy disguisedd as him? Makes you question if those cats of his were even real maybe he also used this shapeshift ability? Can't wait for next month, real hyped

Users who are viewing this thread