Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Ch. 42 - Finale

Dex-chan lover
Its funny. I have this on my "plan to read" list, and haven't even read the 1st chapter before it got cancelled. Not even sure if I should start now :ROFLMAO:

edit (like you didn't notice)
This is the 2nd cancelled manga I've run across in my list. I don't know how bad the ending was for this. But "Sono Ossan, Isekai de Nishuume Play wo Mankitsuchuu" last panel was enough to to do a classic table filp.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, it seems nowadays everything remotely about gore, questionable stuff, bad guys being in charge is being axes\cancelled and downplayed, unless it's either already too popular or have a dedicated fan base.

Dex-chan lover
"If by my overwork or death I can help you, I will. You have my pen!" said the editor.
"And you have my brush!" said the assistant.
"And my axe!" said the publisher.

Dex-chan lover
They really did this amazing manga dirty, like real fucken dirty. I get that it was cancelled, but you could’ve ended it in a more classy way. Does anyone know if this is an adaptation of a LN? And if so where can I read it? I need to see the actual ending that was supposed to be given to this series

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so it was a promotional manga after all? Fucking hell, I liked it...

Fed-Kun's army
where is the majesty's journey as adventurer and her journey with that pirate queen

Supporter
what a terrible ending, cant believe this got axxed when its one of the few things that has a proper antagonist MC

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter and finishing this up

Well while the WN is long completed, is a shame the LN never gonna see that ending and final Volume, pretty much because the label it was being published on (Legend Novels) ceased to exist some years ago, and this happened with a few other Light Novels too (like Little Girl x Scoop x Evil Eye)

Ugh, thats what happened to that story? unbelievable

Users who are viewing this thread