Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy

Dex-chan lover
Swear to god if a Multalisk shows up a few chapters later, I am going to lose my mind.

Dex-chan lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK6_jpROXvo
Chapter theme.
Edit: Merry Christmas everyone.

@Snowave she’s changing, more of her teeth are becoming pointed, she’s becoming something like the human form of the knight swarm, she’s becoming Arachnea slowly but surely.

because i have the worst adhd in the world i always have a song playing in my head and rn hungarian rhapsody no 2 was playing and it was funny as hell

LMAO, 🤣 it's funny that he was able to translate this chapter so well meanwhile being drunk.😂
Thanks for translating this chapter

I like playing games being a villain, or you control the manifestation, like starcraft, Plague inc,etc... this manga its really great i like how she just rip and tear them to pieces
art its good, overall its great and unique

Boi I'm gettin Starcraft Zerg Vibes. I love to see a badass female Villain Lord mc. The art is also very good and not censored. Can't wait to see how the story develops.

10/10 Isekai for me right here.

I really like the premise of this manga but god the most recent chapter essentially only having 11 pages of actual manga is a bit TOO little

HEH. Awaken my child, you are the heart of the swarm. Kerrigan ftw. I hope to see her gain some abilities...like spawning minions or gaining limited combat capability.

Users who are viewing this thread