JS-san to OL-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 24.5 - Thereafter

Fed-Kun's army
Very disappointing ending tbh. It was cute enough I guess but it presented itself as yuri but delivered absolutely nothing whatsoever. Why are these authors like this, I'll genuinely never understand.

Dex-chan lover
My main issue with this is that alongside things like"Fried Chicken Burger Pudding" and "Yakiniku Mont Blanc" was "Fried Mince Meat Potato Chips." That last one's a real thing! And it's delicious!

Chicken Cookies doesn't sound that bad either, though I might be thinking of dog biscuits :unsure:

Aggregator gang
It starts with degenerate but ends with a wholesome ending...

Still kinda disappointed the OL not stay degen until finished. I want more spicy ending honestly.

Dex-chan lover
Still no where near as bad as that one yuri where the love interest is the lady who's married to the MC's brother. Granted, it was a hell of a ride regardless.

I think this was just supposed to be a cute read (which it was). I was surprised they went for the wholesome route considering what type of doujins they make. lol
They did end up together in the end tho. It was shown in an extra chapter

Dex-chan lover
They did end up together in the end tho. It was shown in an extra chapter
Sadly to me, the ending is the chapter right before it...cuz you know it took 3 months for that epilogue to be posted there, now I literally didn't know until you told me...I just don't care. Good for whoever else reads it though.

Dex-chan lover
It was good. I didn't have a problem with the open ended nature of it. It went well with the story and didn't seem like a cop-out. I enjoyed this one. Thanks for Translating!

Fed-Kun's army
What an emotionless ending, really

If she just left Koharu like that, she really feel like a lolicon, also, about Mizushima, there was just nothing to indicate she would be the "winner" it just feels random

I think the author was just scared of actually going with the lolicon theme till the ending, but what was the price of stopping? Simply destroying all the story you made so far, really, the author ruined the story in 5mins by doing one thing, just like the ending of Oreimo anime, gosh, if you are going to make your whole story be about something, don't take one step back right in the ending, it is just stupid, I just feel baited by this manga

Users who are viewing this thread