Jujutsu Kaisen - Ch. 250 - The Decisive Battle in the Uninhabited, Demon-Infested Shinjuku ㉒

Dex-chan lover
riail3go8chc1.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Have we seen the "inviolable barrier along the Shikigami's path" skill before this fight? Who owned the skill? I'll admit I had a hard time understanding the wording

Dex-chan lover
Have we seen the "inviolable barrier along the Shikigami's path" skill before this fight? Who owned the skill? I'll admit I had a hard time understanding the wording
It's the technique of one of the reincarnated sorcerers during the game. Pretty forgettable since he appeared in one page with a very short explanation of his technique and then got killed by Yuta the second time we saw him in the same chapter.

The technique is quite simple: the user uses the path, literally the trail, of a shikigami as the space for a domain. In other words anything that enters the path of the shikigami will be inside of a domain, thus hitting them with a sure-hit attack, in this case Yuta is using this technique to hit Sukuna.

002.webp
Here Yuta purposely made these shikigami form a circular path around Sukuna.
199851_33710892.jpg
Then Rika attacks from the top, Sukuna tries to evade her by moving backwards...
199851_33710891.jpg
...but by doing so he crossed the path around him, causing him damage.

Dex-chan lover
It's the technique of one of the reincarnated sorcerers during the game. Pretty forgettable since he appeared in one page with a very short explanation of his technique and then got killed by Yuta the second time we saw him in the same chapter.

The technique is quite simple: the user uses the path, literally the trail, of a shikigami as the space for a domain. In other words anything that enters the path of the shikigami will be inside of a domain, thus hitting them with a sure-hit attack, in this case Yuta is using this technique to hit Sukuna.
Thank you very much for the explanation! Sorry for the trouble you had to go through to get these images 😅

Itadori powering up and learning RCT in a month offscreen. peak gege writing.

Everyone seems to be less interest and just wanted to end this fight. I used to be eagerly waiting during Gojo vs Sukuna chapters but now after I my fav character dead, I just lost interest on this manga.
Looks like most ppl here feel the same way. :haa:
Who’s everyone? I’m honestly more interested in how Yuji and co are gonna take Sukuna down. Gojo had to die to keep the plot moving forward.

Dex-chan lover
Who’s everyone? I’m honestly more interested in how Yuji and co are gonna take Sukuna down. Gojo had to die to keep the plot moving forward.
Yeah, me too. Gojo vs Sukuna was attractive only because they were the top dogs, we already knew that there was no narrative way Sukuna would lose, so the result was already decided, the fun was just watching them duke it out.

Meanwhile the current fight is about how the weak plan to take on the strong. The tactics and strategies, the trickery and mental games, instead of the dick measuring contest that Gojo vs Sukuna was.

Everyone seems to be less interest and just wanted to end this fight. I used to be eagerly waiting during Gojo vs Sukuna chapters but now after I my fav character dead, I just lost interest on this manga.
Looks like most ppl here feel the same way. :haa:
funny thing is, Sukuna already mentioned how all the corpses just "vanish" from the battlefield. Gojo's included. And we don't know what other bullshit ability can that nurse school, Doctor, lady can pull. Reverse curse heal the human cut in half and then, restart the heart, old fashioned way? i wouldn't be surprised if Gojo and other that "died" during this fight, come back later, because PLOT~

mkn

Itadori powering up and learning RCT in a month offscreen. peak gege writing.
I mean, Yuuji can pull off black flashes while thinking about it and RCT it's about having excellent control of cursed energy. I think it's not an asspull.

Yeah Im still here just scrolling the images, but not thoroughly read the whole text. Hoping some new excitement, Nobara or Maki.
Same here. My response to new chapter after Gojo fight is “well yay, cool” and quickly swiping, hoping for some surprise or shocking imagery and have little urge to read the text at all (but hey, I’m always grateful for translation! Thank you!)

or maybe I’m just getting old

Users who are viewing this thread