Juujika no Rokunin - Ch. 161 - The Matured Experiment A

Dex-chan lover
Author really pulling this card?
social-experiment.jpg

Double-page supporter
That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read, and knowing this author, he probably didn't intend for that to be the case. Nut case chunibyo thinks he'll be the first person to kill without a reason. 1st off, murder can't be done without intent, even if your reason is just "I felt like it." Technically that's still a reason, and if dipshit thinks that isn't a reason, then sorry kiddo but people have been doing that for a long time so you won't be the first lol.

Edit: We shouldn't be at all surprised though since this series has been edgelord trash since day one, and there was never gonna be anything interesting behind why this dude is cartoonishly evil.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If this was any other manga, I probably feel disappointed on the background of the villain. This chapter basically had me laughing that Kyou is nothing more than a delusional chunni that the author can't put together something "passable". My god I hope this is the final arc & Idk how this is still being serialized in Japan. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
A murderer without motivation is such a retarded concept: how's that not a motive in of itself and how's he not driven? Is he really just too stupid to recognize his own drive despite being an alleged genius ?
On a side note, he murdered his parents, was that mentioned before? How was he not locked up and why was that never a consideration for all the detectives later on in the story? No one thought " oh that patricide guys might be involved in all the weird shit"

Uruma: * murders police detective * "REAL SHIT"
Kyou: * murders his entire family * "i sleep"
I been complaining about the ridiculous plot armor the villains have in this when it comes to the detectives' investigations. Uruma does anything and the police are immediately on track and easily connect everything to him despite his efforts of destroying evidence. Kyou kills Uruma's family nothing happens. He kills his own family nothing happens. He raises a cult of weirdos with a bunch of people going missing nothing happens.

Group Leader
Yes us rational people can see how irrational Kyou's reasoning is. For the sake of not giving myself an aneurysm I'm going to think that it's intentional to show that Kyou had no grip on reality. I just don't like how this chapter turned a pretty menacing psychopath into just a sad chuni.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the experiment worked, as this garbage is slowly driving me to suicide. Kyou has indirectly murdered me without motive.

I thought this would end up some cheesy one sided “love” that Kyou had for Uruma. That would have actually been galling in a good way, not this.

Basically he's nothing more but a psychopathic egomaniac who saw everyone & everything including his so-called friends as insects.

What burns me is that COULD still work as his motivation in a better written story.

Users who are viewing this thread